Registration problem

byubi

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
uzumaki byubi naruto
I cant register, it says i should use the form above but as you can see there's nothing :(

I cant register, it says i should use the form above but as you can see there's nothing :(

Your browser does not support frames, or you have them disabled. Try using default IE6 or 7 for the registration.

Your browser does not support frames, or you have them disabled. Try using default IE6 or 7 for the registration.

I cant either... where can you enable the frames 711 ? :ahh:

I cant either... where can you enable the frames 711 ? :ahh:

That would be quite difficult for me to answer without knowing what browser/version you are using.

In any case, if you are having problems with IE7, try using Firefox to register, or vice versa. It's unlikely that you somehow disabled frames on both ;)

Didnt divs replace frames some while ago? ;)

Think its the firewall in company that is not allowing me to register..:cussing:

With firefox not working either

Think its the firewall in company that is not allowing me to register..:cussing:

Yes, that could be the problem, since the registration script uses a non-standard port.

I plan on refining the registration page in the next few days to eliminate the need for the non-standard port.

Didnt divs replace frames some while ago? ;)

Actually, its an iframe. Long story, but it gets the job done after having wrestled with the issue for 6 hours or so :/

As I just mentioned, it's a temporary solution. I wanted to get the EntropiansIM network released to the community so it could start using it. All the polishing touches will come in the next few days.

Back