reilly boots bp

dddianamarie

Hatchling
Diana DD Hell
Does anyone know what i need to be crafting in order to loot a reilly boots blueprint? i have serched tons of pages and can't find it anywhere. Please answer ASAP. Thanks

Last edited:
I can tell you that I have tailored for 4 years and never looted one myself I kinda think that the lootable ones have all been looted

Does anyone know what i need to be crafting in order to loot a reilly boots blueprint? i have serched tons of pages and can't find it anywhere. Please answer ASAP. Thanks

bp loots are fairly random, but the number of items per head of population is constant, meaning there is a limit of reilly boot bps that can be be in play per set number of players... hence it could be there are no more to be "looted" till the player base increases significantly....

You dont _need_ to be anything in crafting.
If mindark have put a reilly boots bp in the loot pool, all you _need_ is to add 9 animal hide and 8 soft hide.. (or was it 8 and 9:scratch2:)
and you can loot it.

The only thing to remember while crafting is that you can only loot bps that are +5lvls above the one you are doing your clicks on... (atleast thats how it was in the old days)

you can only loot bps that are +5lvls
I think what Kimmi means is that you can only loot BPs which are NO MORE than 5 lvls above the BP you are using. Personally I have never looted a BP more than 3 levels above the level of the BP I was using. Reilly Boots ais a level 2 BP so in principle you should be able to loot them from a level 1 tailoring BP, mannel shoes for example

I think what Kimmi means is that you can only loot BPs which are NO MORE than 5 lvls above the BP you are using. Personally I have never looted a BP more than 3 levels above the level of the BP I was using. Reilly Boots ais a level 2 BP so in principle you should be able to loot them from a level 1 tailoring BP, mannel shoes for example

you can only loot bps that are +5lvls above the one you are doing your clicks on

didnt I say that here... :scratch2:

I can confirm up to 5 lvls higher in a BP loot. I do it all of the time with Texture runs.

Back