remember the old opalo days...??

Magnus Mag

Old Alpha
Society
GSA HQ
Magnus Mag Ogg
...where you could switch on every amp you wanted?

got a bit nostalgic when i found those pics on my old hd...

lol, back then ESIs were GSIs...

Last edited by a moderator:
yep spent many hours hunting with opalo and 104 amp

thats back when 103's were commen loots also

Them were the daze...

hehe dont have any pics left from that time i think , allsow nice too see that 415ped whas an global and not an HOF back then :rolleyes:

Forgot about the Credit`s as well on the " Ped card " :D

Sorry, was before I was borned...:(

Ah, gold and silver coins! Yes those were the days. Forgot how the interface looked back then too. The opallo 104 was very effective.

Gold and silver in looot...
Opallo+a104....
graphics....
prices...

Damn, now that WAS a game...

this makes me jealous lol
I'd like to have lived those times

Gold and silver in looot...
wel have oils now what has markup and more worth

Opallo+a104....
And no body actually buying anymore highend stuff

graphics....
:lolup: you joking right ? Graphics are way better now then in vu 8.0
prices...
Where also way up their. *looks at 5b plates once bought for +100 and now their TT food*

Damn, now that WAS a game...

In the old days we also had the sweat cap, the trapping of spiders, useless MindForce hunting.
Now we got cars, nice engine, new MindForce, upcoming better newbie lvl, and mission even.

Only thing i miss of the old days was the skills(nerfed it) and the normal health regen (stupid troxes).

Sorry, was before my time.

Only thing i miss of the old days was the skills(nerfed it) and the normal health regen (stupid troxes).

oh yes, the skill gains. i think i skilled to 3,5k rifle with opalo only. don't know if thats possible now (in a reasonable time frame)..

but yes, most of the game is better now...(loot excluded;) )

Last edited:
wish I would have kept skilling my original avatar I had in '04..ah well.

I do remember these days though, dying and searching for a revive lol

I remember when I aimed for my second K rifle skill. I was going in circles north of Minopolis hunting with my Opalo + A103. I allways brought 2 amps and enough ammo. Then when the amp broke I was done for that day.

And don't forget the Mann MPH handgun with an amp on, faster than Opalo, that was great fun.

Where also way up their. *looks at 5b plates once bought for +100 and now their TT food*

In the old days we also had the sweat cap, the trapping of spiders, useless MindForce hunting.
Now we got cars, nice engine, new MindForce, upcoming better newbie lvl, and mission even.

cash vs oil in loot .... as a noob you go hunt for 1 hour and then can spend 2 hours tryingto sell all that diff crap for a few pec MU before you can go again where before you had cash in loot so you could just go hunting again...
only ppl with alot of money can save up all the loot and sell big amounts..

high end stuff did sell back then but now its hard to sell cuz of (L) items :mad:

graphics might look better now but the averall game was running smoother back then .... so good graphics vs good gaming fun ?
then ill reather have the old graphics.... (not saying then wasnt any lag back then)

5B´s only costed then much cuz they where kinda new... ofcause prices go to almost tt when almost everyone already have em

Back then we didnt have all the shitty "no loot" mobs so your money lasted longer cuz you where almost sure to get back 80%+ back in loot where now you can go hunt and get back 30%....

Back then there werent so many ATH´s but more smaller hofs so the cash got spread over more avatars so it got cycled back into loot pool again faster...
just look at drones who almost give more 6k+ uber loot than 600+ loots..

and then we had ALOT of bug but most was funny and not harmfull..
now everything has to be shiny and perfect :(

DAMN I MISS THE OLD DAYS

Wheeeee,

Hunted till 4K rifle with Opalo + A103 :)
I could hunt like forever with only a depo of 450 ped/month.

If u got a global U KNOW that u did a profit run.
Even without a global u could do that to.

U had more change on usable items (not that crap oil items u get now, but faps, armor parts and weapons, all unl. off course).

ooooooohhhhh that where the time I played every day.

Greetings,

Bigdeal

Took some time but found many of em ! :yay:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And don't forget the player regen was also nerfed later on. It was %totalHP/time, now, it's hp/time.

opalo+104 :lolup:

ahhh the laser sight dot:mad:

blood and shoots stays on ground

ah yes old good times ...
RIP PE

nice screens...lol...

got some vigi helmets from exo with opalo too..i think i looted 2*M and 2*F back in the old days...

nice screens...lol...

got some vigi helmets from exo with opalo too..i think i looted 2*M and 2*F back in the old days...

Sala gloves were really something not waiting to loot ever, cause we were hunting mainly feffoids close the old pvp3 :D

But yeah in that LA i rememebr we had 3 Vigi helms .. 2xM and 1xF :)

:scratch2::scratch2: Gratz, your the only one who didint liked old VU's Project Entropia days.

*make a thread in Achievments sections*

I remember when I aimed for my second K rifle skill. I was going in circles north of Minopolis hunting with my Opalo + A103. I allways brought 2 amps and enough ammo. Then when the amp broke I was done for that day.

And don't forget the Mann MPH handgun with an amp on, faster than Opalo, that was great fun.

No, Maddox IV + Dante was great fun. :handgun:

Its was great times then to hunt Argos i got 1 global per 50 killed not like to day 1 global per 2000 killed.:yay::yay:

Camp Pheniox :yay:.... it was the Nea's with no turrents and small mobs to sweat.. and no machine! :laugh:

Back