Remember...

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
...when pirates where myths to be told by seafaring folks, stories of ships with that fearsome flagg comming and closing in on their preys from nowhere, killing and robbing - often there were only very few that survived those attacks who could actually tell those tales - and how those pirates vanished into the myst.
Stories of fearsome pirate captains noone had ever seen but those who had hired in their crews and those who where dead.
Those where the days people feared pirates and the mystery around them...

Imagine how it would have been if they had given interviews back then...

I like the legend of the Banshee :D
banshee.jpg

But yeah... the quiet ones are the ones that most fear, people fear the un-known. Pirates do alot of talking these days :scratch2:

all of your space are belonging to us.

Well that's just not true is it =( I lied!

leme know when you can cross the street with out MA holding your hand and I'm a take your candy... and women, I found a wonderful perfume for her ;)

Ah stories and history.
Yes pirates existed, they were hunted as any other criminals and killed or in rare ocasions closed in jail.
Best was that there were no revival terminals on Planet Earth so once pirate was caught he got for reward permanent death.

...when pirates where myths to be told by seafaring folks, stories of ships with that fearsome flagg comming and closing in on their preys from nowhere, killing and robbing - often there were only very few that survived those attacks who could actually tell those tales - and how those pirates vanished into the myst.
Stories of fearsome pirate captains noone had ever seen but those who had hired in their crews and those who where dead.
Those where the days people feared pirates and the mystery around them...

Imagine how it would have been if they had given interviews back then...

i can just imagine the bloodthirsty henry morgan being interviewed and ruining his fearsome reputation by complaining about how unfair his life is and how hard it was to find good childcare facilities in the caribbean. :p

The main difference between past real pirates and todays virtual EU pirates is...

The silvertrain and the stacks it was carrying actually was worth being attacked, while the EFA-Fleet with all that logged values is not :yay:

hmmm maybe if i could cut some throats with my philosophers sword aboard the normandie i would be more happy keep on going aswell ;)

You know we are waiting for someone to board so we can test pirate prison! :D :D

Our prison gaurds were getting awful lonley down there blocking the revive exit ;)

And anyway... space swashbuckling should involve space swords! Go loot yourself the Maxi-blade off the Locusta! :wtg:

new_toy.jpg

Ill poke you with the pointy end!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We are not real pirates though, I still cannot board a ship and slaughter everyone. One day maybe... but I fear most "pirates" cannot even surpass 100k skill and will in turn become that ships bitch.

little would please me more then to smash in to a MS with my quad and appear inside lr in hand. noobs running around with rk-5,20's screaming for help pinging away at me with pea shooters and marbers, a fine red mist lingering in the air and my self and friends standing at CC taunting the dead crew members. It would not last long though, after I solo the first MS crew the public outcry would come with a swift change in such a mechanic.

Back