Question: remove / change the item cap system

ill add another thought to this:

MA sees a player hunting a certain mob, that is rarely hunted and then they decide to reward that player with releasing a new item to the loot pool of that certain mob so the player of their choice gets the item.
might have happened with the huge UL gun drops on daspletor for example. that would be the summit of unfairness

What I am most unhappy about is sticking all these things to migration. Why not lower kinetic amps from drones or thorio shamans or... the bazilion of other 100% useless mobs ingame?

During the afternoon/evening (europe time) there's constant globaling even with minutes delay on the global ticker sometimes, during the US hours I have noticed that it can be up to a whole minute of no globals at all.

Chicken or the egg?

I started in 2010. As a player in the western half of america, I've stayed up many times to play during european daylight.

Adapt, right? This has been obvious for years. 2 - 6 AM my time (10 am - 2 pm MA time) is when most of the good stuff drops. also early (MA time) on the weekends with an occasional friday teaser to make people eager to get home from work and play EU.

This was pretty obvious within weeks of starting the game.

Last edited:
Chicken or the egg?

I started in 2010. As a player in the western half of america, I've stayed up many times to play during european daylight.

Adapt, right? This has been obvious for years. 2 - 6 AM my time (10 am - 2 pm MA time) is when most of the good stuff drops. also early (MA time) on the weekends with an occasional friday teaser to make people eager to get home from work and play EU.

This was pretty obvious within weeks of starting the game.

Yep, it was for me too. I start playing on weekdays after work around 00:00 MA, so the absolute wrong time. For some weeks I expected that MA recognized the unfairness of this system and would somehow compensate, but then in some months I learned the reality that MA couldn't give a spit about fairness, not back then, and obviously still not now. Loot 2.0 is all about covering their own mistakes and unintended consequences from ill though out items released in game, NOT about making things better for us.

Too bad I didn't listen to the logic in my brain back then, rather than follow my heart into this evil world, only to have it be broken time and time again. Worse than any girlfriend I've EVER had.

Back