Price Check [Renegade Adjusted Component]

RandyGetz

Old Alpha
Society
4REAL <3
Randy Randy Getz
As the title says...how much is it worth. MU tells 1 story that i wish is true but ofc cant be...i cant be that lucky...

Considering perfected plate is valued 16k, adj comp should be around 2k at least.
Thats a lot of blown up assumptions in one sentence. The drop rate of adjusted versus perfected components is way better. And the price of a perfected plate is not only set by renegade components. Good luck collecting the ingredients to make a Heavy Power cell, and then see 3 failed attempts to craft one. O, and spend 4 months doing daily missions to collect the 1800 badges needed to be able to talk to the NPC, or pay someone to do the trick for you.

Adjusted component I'd say 400-500 ped depending on the eagerness of the buyer and the need for peds at the seller. Adj 5B is better for close range mobs, adj 6A is better for bots and are both made with one mutated aurli bone priced at around 550 ped. All three plates have 1% block chance which is the main reason to have these plates in the first place.

Back