Sidney

Stalker
Sidney
I'm Renting out part of my shop. X 2

PA MALL
floor 2
shop nr 1

i have for rent :
1. shop keeper containing 20 item places.
2. a place to put up 2 signs(pc) with 1 item point per sign. 1 in shop window and 1 above your rented shopkeeper.

the shop keeper can be dressed and equip a tool/gun or what ever you like, it's all up to you.
this way you have the possibility to show some items and with the sing above the keeper you can let people know the dressed up items are for sale if you'd like.

1 sign may be placed in the outher shop window for any comercial add's
the shop keeper and other sign will have to be placed inside the shop.

this all will take 22 shop item places.
i think a round price of 20 ped a week would be a relative fair price.

Some reasons to rent this part.. :

1. you don't need to spend 14000 peds to have a shop at a good place.
2. lots of traffic , i have +- 30 sales a week.
3. i'm trusted , i have a good name in the game and i would like to keep it that way.
4. the shop keeper is something you can track on easy to see if a item from you has been sold or not.
5. your items are in a mall shop
6. even when your not online , your item's might get sold.

i will be online atleast every weekend
on the moment i'm online daily, and we can make agreement to meet on on certain times to trade over ped's made by your sale and new items to stock your shopkeeper with.

rent is a 7 day period, to be paid before hand or agreed otherwise.
amount of rent can be paid by week, month, year up front and can be paid in ped or items with the same tt value or agreed otherwise.
the shop owner beholds the right to deside not to place certain things for sale or as add's when there is a clear good reason for it (for instance when a add on a sign has offensive text displayed)

so there are plenty of reasons not to rent this part.
there is only one rule what can't be done : and that is putting the same gear for sale as what my main shop stock is.
(we need to wor together and not against eachother)
when interested PM me or something , you know the drill

Last edited:
special discount

rent both places and then recieve the second renting spot for half price (shopkeepers included)

10 ped discount a week on the second renting spot

so where are u waiting for , get a friend and rent it together
2 shopkeeper spots for only 30 ped a week

3 sign places , 2 shop keepers containing 40 sales places in a pa mall shop

Last edited:
So I get both slots, and the bonus slot for 20 ped a week?

So I get both slots, and the bonus slot for 20 ped a week?

if you take the discount option you pay 30 ped a week (normally both would cost 40 ped a week)

what you get is :

2 shopkeepers (i will make 2 of my shopkeepers available) so you do not need to buy any

1 sign spaces outside (has to be sign with 1 item point)
2 sign spaces inside (has to be sign with 1 item point)

you can also dress-up the shopkeepers (thats why the 2 signs inside, you can place them above the shopkeepers telling ppl to contact you about the sale of items that you dressed-up the shopkeepers with and want to sell that too) as there can't be set a price on dressed-up items.

Back