Renting Unlimited 102 Oreamp

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
Here's your chance to use this beautiful one of a kind tool.

Saves you 12-15% Markup per amp.

I'm looking to rent it out or sell it since I'm moving to full time hunting, collateral required. PM me if interested. (60k including fair market value)

Some simple math, price of 102 OA's today, 112%, which seems about the average rate for the entire time I've owned it.

1000 drops per day which I do easily, and I've reached 1.5k-2k per day when I feel like it. But 1k is a more reasonable number.

112 peds saved daily times 7 days per week = 112 x 7 = 784 saved MU PER WEEK

784 saved per week, 4 weeks per month = 4 x 784 = 3,136 peds saved per month!!!

300 peds per week (7 days) or 1000 peds per month (30 days)
Bring this baby up to CND and hit the big one!

Please keep thread clean, thanks.

Last edited:
Sounds like it should be a nice service, I hope it goes well for you.

What kind of collateral are you asking for, and what is the weekly fee?

gl,

narfi

looking for something in the range of 65k, rental fee I was not so sure, but I was thinking 500 peds a week. Something along that line.

This is a limited time offer, looking to skill up my hunt skills the next few weeks, and thought I'd do this instead of letting it sit.

Last edited:
looking for something in the range of 65k, rental fee I was not so sure, but I was thinking 500 peds a week. Something along that line.

This is a limited time offer, looking to skill up my hunt skills the next few weeks, and thought I'd do this instead of letting it sit.

2 days ago or so the unL oa102 was sold on auction for +35k if I remember correct - weird that the price on it dropped that much, cause unL amps give great possibilities if you know how to use them right. However in this circumstances the collateral you're asking for may sound a bit too high for some ppl that could be interested in your offer.

2 days ago or so the unL oa102 was sold on auction for +35k if I remember correct - weird that the price on it dropped that much, cause unL amps give great possibilities if you know how to use them right. However in this circumstances the collateral you're asking for may sound a bit too high for some ppl that could be interested in your offer.

That price was a fluke and all decently smart people must realise that. The 102 that was purchased I would bet my life, will never sell for below 60k.

Anyways, this is how much its worth to me.
Please take further discussion to a different thread, thx.

bumpity, looking to raise my agility so I can mine faster :D
Someone rent this fine tool for two weeks, :)

If I had 65,500 ped, I would. But I don't, so bump. =P

Yeah I use oa 102 alote and my best finds was with them. That unL one should be awesome! But think the colateral is too high, if I had those peds I ll buy a nice unL sib gun instead.

Ya collateral is monsterously high... of course its what its worth to you and its to ensure safety for yourself....

Although could be a great way to secretly sell it :p, not saying you would :D

Would still like to take some time to skill agility and let someone else use this wonderful tool. Yes collateral is a bit high, but thats what I paid and its what its worth. It's not like your losing 60k in collateral here, its simply so you dont run off with it.
Shops, uber armors, faps, whatever, will work as collateral.

Recently nabbed a 1k zinc and 2.5k gazz with this wonderful tool.

GL

I see your issue Tamn, i wouldnt borrow it out either if i didnt have the money i paid for it in collateral.

Lets hope MA come up with a renting feature where collatoral aint needed :)

Full time hunting atm, looking to rent/trade/sell. 300 peds a week is a steal for such an amazing tool!

I want to rent it, but I can't give any collateral . If that's ok pm me or post here.
My name ingame is Queen Kerrigan of Blades.
Cheers

I want to rent it, but I can't give any collateral . If that's ok pm me or post here.
My name ingame is Queen Kerrigan of Blades.
Cheers

funny u have another name set in your info :D

yes I do, otherwise why I would bother to mention it ?

yes I do, otherwise why I would bother to mention it ?

If that really is your avatar and from the amount of swirling you do, I'd assume you could very easily get the collateral.

I will not under any circumstances give my item away with nothing in return, just not good business.

Thanks for your interest

Available for rent now.

Last renter seemed to do quite well.

bumpbumpbump, take advantage of the ore prices.

Rent me for thanksgiving and give thanks for no markup! :tongue2:

Hey Tamn, quick question although I doubt I could do collateral or rental fee of that high... but let me check # crunching.

Whats the decay on it say for 100 drops. 112PED is saved from buying an OA-102, but what decay is being paid for that use?

Just to get an idea of the true savings per 100 drops.

If it seems decent I might enquire more about it.

98 drops per amp repair @ 98 tt

Ahhh ok so you essentially save the MU on em.

500 /7 days = 71.43/12 = 5.95 (amps per day) = 600 bombs to create savings :D

Not my cup of tea :D, but I could see if someone was OA102 monster they could make it work for them.

Another satisfied renter with a profitable week. Consider this a bump

Been renting out a month at a time to several players. available this week.

Back