Rep Given

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
we can see the rep received, but where is the rep given? :scratch2:

as I recall, we used to be able to see it, but hasn't been that way quite a while!
I'd like to be able to see the reps I've given out! Should be easy enough! :beerchug::trout:

:tiphat:

I was looking for this just the other day, admit i did not spend a huge amount of time doing so as it used to be in the same area as the recieved. Am sure ti used to be just another tab.
Will have another quick look to see if it hidden anywhere else.

Indica

It has never been a feature on the PCF but is still present on EF.
It is nice to see it and how much Rep power you have (I remember having quite a bit).

But yeah, it was one of those things that wasn't put in the wagon with the Forum Transfer.

That is if I remember it all correctly. :silly:

I've also been wondering why the reps given didn't make the cross-over from the old EF.

711, pretty pretty pretty please can we have that feature back? :cool:

Bump! :bump:

Please (re)implement the Rep Given!!! :yup:

Glad I wasn't first to answer; I don't ever remember seeing Reps Given. I must be going senile. :eyecrazy:

Glad I wasn't first to answer; I don't ever remember seeing Reps Given. I must be going senile. :eyecrazy:

You had to select it for it to be shown, by default it showed reps received. A bit like pm's inbox and outbox. So it's possible you never visited that tab :)

You had to select it for it to be shown, by default it showed reps received. A bit like pm's inbox and outbox. So it's possible you never visited that tab :)

Ah, that's good news. So maybe senility hasn't set in yet, although it seems I probably won't notice when it does anyway :D

So maybe senility hasn't set in yet, although it seems I probably won't notice when it does anyway :D

That's the stuff forum quote sigs are made of! :tiphat:

Back