Votes: 76 48.4%
  • WTF? Stupid idea!

Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Who cares.

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • What's an (L) item?

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Voted What's an (L) item? since the poll is missing some options.

But it has it's good and bad sides :p

I aint a math or market genius but wouldent this sort of "ruin" or change the current market prices on several\all items alot?

and woulden't this sort of drag down the value of some "midclass" UL sets too? by that I mean, having martial for example being able to repair that, in the long run maybe that will outshine and be better eco than UL armor sets, thus draggng the value on the UL armors down raising the L ones more?

I'd rather loot 10 Isis CB5 (L) than one Isis CB5 (L) (10). Because that's what it will result in.

I vote no.

This way, I can get a loot that cost MA 5 peds, that I can sell for 500, all I got to do is repair the gun at a cost of 100 peds.

Feel free to tell me this is a pants idea, or not, as you see fit.

(Edit, added the poll, it failed the 1st try.)

If they dropped any decent number of these, the markup would drop like a rock, so you'd loot 5 peds, repair it for 100, and sell it for 110 or so. The rarity of these guns (in tt) relative to the demand is what makes them so expensive.

And the high markup on these weapons (and armors) is what makes high-end mobs worth hunting, despite the higher defense costs.

the economics of this would be a failure between crafted items and looted items.

this could also make it easier for price manipulation on items.

Repairable (L) items... the word oxymoron comes to mind.:rolleyes:

What about non repairable unlimited items?

(L) is limited - no repairs. If MA start messing with the system now then it is going to cause problems. They would have to produce a completely new class of items (R) for repairable. Once a (R) item is repaired it becomes an (L) item but I thinbk it would mostly just confuse people and open new possibilities for people to scam new players. I think there are many more important things for MA to do first.

Perhaps this can also be applyed to crafters, it will give further reasoning for higher mark ups

Back