Repairing your starting clothes

Is it worth it?

• No

Votes: 60 53.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 52 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course! They get a nice orange colour! :)

since i dont wear orange anymore ... i vote no.

What have you got to lose? You can always TT them and get your money back. :silly2:

Do they wear out though like Armor? Because if not, what would be the point in repairing clothes in general?

of course it is! for 2 ped noone can colour shirt+pants to 100% orange anymore since vu 9.0 :(

Clothes don't decay while you wear them, either with armor or without. Clothes and armor decay when you equip them. Of course, armor also decays when hit by mobs but clothes don't.

The point of repairing clothes is that they look horrible when low TT value. To look the best, especially with color and textures added, they need to be fully repaired.

Last edited:
Clothes don't decay while you wear them, either with armor or without. Clothes and armor decay when you equip them. Of course, armor also decays when hit by mobs but clothes don't.

The point of repairing clothes is that they look horrible when low TT value. To look the best, especially with color and textures added, they need to be fully repaired.

70/80% is enough to give vivid color, no need to repair to 100% because it wont be noticeable.

Oh if you have the clothes equipped and you repair them, take them off and put them back on to see the changes.

PS:
(Repaired starters clothes make you an advanced noob) :laugh:

Lol @ repairing clothes not giving you a stat boost >_> Sounds like clothing is a waste of money. Just buy one outfit you like and keep it equipped, lol.

Well, if you don't care about any fashion then I agree that clothes are a waste of money. But in EU there are some really nice things that can be done with clothes, meaning the colors and the textures available. I have seen some beautiful outfits that avatars wear and it costs them a good bit of money to do so. I like the fact that people take advantage of the clothing options that EU offers. And to the main question you should fix the colonist clothes, it costs next to nothing to do it and it's worth it.

Repairing First Version of colonist clothing

I repair them for free so newcomers can have better looking clothing.

70/80% is enough to give vivid color, no need to repair to 100% because it wont be noticeable.

Oh if you have the clothes equipped and you repair them, take them off and put them back on to see the changes.

PS:
(Repaired starters clothes make you an advanced noob) :laugh:

Oh you bet your butt :laugh:

Yeah, you also offered to upgrade my orange jumpsuit to blue. gtfo

Damn how dull, at least with mmaB.S we had some drama for a few weeks :laugh:

This guy will be chewed up and spat out by the morning lol :rofl:

:vampire:

*cries* I wish I had my OJ's back :(

Imho broken clothes look much better than shiny orange :) So not worth repairing them. Actually i repaired my OJ clothes and was disappointed with results. So i re-weared them lots of times to get them broken down (but still wearable) and to look nicer than fully repaired ones.

Because they look less like newbs when they have orange but really its just to help thats why im doing that and its one of Champions Guild Goals.

Somehow your reputation on EF is telling me: "Don't trust a single word this guy says..."

Sorry but you had to work for it for a long time.

Wouldn't it be better to invest in a shirt that you could color? that way you could skill and look good at the same time

Bah, just take the OJs off and catch a breeze. :D

Wow the poll is split almost even. I had to vote no because you said worth. Worth to me is more eco more chance of loot more PED. Since clothing color does`nt gain you any there is no monetary worth. Besides they have a nice camo look when they are worn out. But I must admit I do have a set of clothes I wear though the pieces are self made or cheap. I have`nt had oj`s in ages. Got rid of them and never bothered to log out naked since. Hmmm maybe I need to loosen up and get naked more often? :laugh:

Back