Help: Replacement for Proteron?

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Hi all,

I just finished all missions on Proterons and really liked hunting them. I currently consider staying there or changing hunting grounds for another similar mob with missions. so here is my question for you...

Do you know of any similar mob that I can hunt? Requirements are
- loads of HP
- very slow (unable to catch me when I use speed boosts 45%/good agilility and long range weapons)
- decent spawn for long grinding sessions
- Preferably non-taxed
- Mission bonuses for kills

Also loot is allowed to not suck :) (nice-to-have). Any planet is game.

Mob names and suggestions for places to hunt will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Update:
- started Tide Claw missions - the mob is cool but I am not really fond of having to kill 15k before I can grind big mobs just to do the mission
- Osse are a bit too tough and quick for me yet but I will return with a vengeance.
- heading to ark to try out some togos... Not really fond of taxes but hey... if I can get 10k deeds it should even out ;)
sbi

Last edited:
pop dragon , but i forgot the planet

also toggolossi in AU but you need higher dps and some nice movements:):wtg:

Kong on Secret Island.

Maybe Yuka on arkadia is something to consider? Not sure if they're as slow as prot tho

Maybe Yuka on arkadia is something to consider? Not sure if they're as slow as prot tho

It would be nice to have speed listed as a creature attribute. I guess that is agility? How to calc speed from that number?

Lots of HP but definitely not a slow mob, even the young will reach you with HP left

Nice suggestions already, thx! I have to make a to-do list for mobs to kill :) Please keep them comming if you know of more similar mobs.

Do tide-claws have a mission?

Last edited:
Nice suggestions already, thx! I have to make a to-do list for mobs to kill :) Please keep them comming if you know of more similar mobs.

Pretty sure they do although not on Cyrene at the moment so cant check .

pop dragon , but i forgot the planet

I believe this was sarcastic comment (not very successive), since you were on RT few days ago and there aren't so many planets on Entropia.

Also I don't think Pop Dragons can't categorized as "slow" mob.

Sumima are also slow, guardians upwards hit like prots
Nice loot.

There are some close to my landarea

Yes, but the rewards aren't interesting since it isn't a killpoint mission and the young tide claws only have 250 health.

Yes, but the rewards aren't interesting since it isn't a killpoint mission and the young tide claws only have 250 health.

According to the link provided above, the last stage is killpoints and has stamina tokens in the reward.

According to the link provided above, the last stage is killpoints and has stamina tokens in the reward.

First stages are kills... doing them now and they suck lol... will let you kow how it feels once I get past them...

Ok, yeah need to do a loooad of kills before you get to the points... So not a mission where you can start grinding big mobs anytime soon. :/

Last edited:
Don't know if it was said before but osseocolum is a nice choice if you have the matching dps

Since your using imk2 i would do the sumina mission, young are easy to kill with es and you wont overkill

Since your using imk2 i would do the sumina mission, young are easy to kill with es and you wont overkill

Sumi spawns are abundant on RT with no taxes either.

RT: Street kings/rockers?, Sharks. I forget what their official names are.

Calypso: Leviathan

It is mentioned previously but the higher level maturities of Togolossi in the Arkadia underground have simialr speed to the Prots.

Off topic but...

Sumi spawns are abundant on RT with no taxes either.

Since when? (never was and not planning to be on RT)

How this is even possible that Unique DNA mob (think it was said so at sale of Medusa...) is available on other copy-cat planet??

Keep in mind tho that you can't do Calypso mission on them while on RT...

Off topic but...

Since when? (never was and not planning to be on RT)

How this is even possible that Unique DNA mob (think it was said so at sale of Medusa...) is available on other copy-cat planet??

Keep in mind tho that you can't do Calypso mission on them while on RT...

There is a rocktropia mission.

As to the unique dna.. dont think, need citation.

Back