Reports

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
When can we expect the first quarterly report?

Did they not say each 6 month? or do i remember wrongly

I've not seen any Financial repeort on the 3rd and 4th Q of last yr.

But this yr first Q would be more interesting (well i think they sold 25K in the first Q so........)

I've not seen any Financial repeort on the 3rd and 4th Q of last yr.

But this yr first Q would be more interesting (well i think they sold 25K in the first Q so........)

yes, they have stopped giving finacial reports for MA each Q, but i think they said that they would give reports on Calypso on a half year basis, (not MA), but i'm not sure.

Ah, yes here we have it:

"Q. Will there be regular statements of revenue share earnings?
A. Yes. Every six months, audited figures will be presented on MindArk’s website (www.MindArk.com) so that deedholders can verify their revenue share payouts. In addition, a dedicated web page will be made available where deedholders can check their weekly payments, and will include an ROI calculat"

Last edited:
First six months

Payments started on DEC2011. Figured the 1st report would come out in JUN2012.

It's July and no news on those reports nor on the dedicated web page . . . :(

Payments started on DEC2011. Figured the 1st report would come out in JUN2012.

It's July and no news on those reports nor on the dedicated web page . . . :(

If you are at all familiar with financials, you would know that they are not instantly available. At the end of the time period their accounting firm must come and gather the raw data. Then they take it and cacluate and put it into a presentable form.

Seeing as we just received the data on the second half of 2011 (one or two months ago?), I would imagine we have a several month wait until we get the numbers for the first half of this year.

Although I hope the special website they have promised isn't at the back of the queu, right behind taming...:silly2:

Q. Will there be regular statements of revenue share earnings?
A. Yes. Every six months, audited figures will be presented on MindArk’s website (www.MindArk.com) so that deedholders can verify their revenue share payouts. In addition, a dedicated web page will be made available where deedholders can check their weekly payments, and will include an ROI calculator.

8 months passed still no statement yet.

Q. When is the Citizenship and Politics system expected to be released?
A. The Citizenship and Politics system is scheduled to begin development in 2012.

Count August in, then this year still 5 months left, they need to implement politics system and taming system back within 5 months to follow their promises. But yeah they don't really promised politics system will come in 2012, they only said it would begin development in 2012, so maybe we could get it in middle 2013 and middle 2014 for building house system :yay:. Really can't take Mindark's promise too serious. :scratch2:

Back