Reputation Rankings

over 11 200 and nothing new.
I bet its exactly same as "normal system" but with 10 000 more rep...

11.197 :D and hmm maybe the system doesnt work????

I bet you whant me run a test on your button ?

11222 ... nothing :scratch2: ... what did my test tell ? :D

OH and I agree in EVERYTHING you say .... :D

EDIT: 11233..... nothing still .... *holds breath*

Last edited:
Me was right , next block is at 11 250 , so , its same as normal system after 10k...
next surprise will be probably at 20k... will take som weeks i bet hahaha

Me was right , next block is at 11 250 , so , its same as normal system after 10k...
next surprise will be probably at 20k... will take som weeks i bet hahaha

:rofl: typically :) 3 more points for me to go then :rolleyes:

Gratz ETO :yay:

2.8k for the next golden? :eek:

I got a long way to go... Maybee time to start posting usefull posts to get my Rep:post ratio up :laugh:

Edit: And 7.8k needed for a star.... Well, guess Ill get it sometime during 2009 then :scratch2:

16 Blocks comes in at EXACTLY 6000 rep points.

It always seemed to me that the first 10 blocks represent the first 1000 rep points, then every successive Yellow pip represented another 1000 rep points.

Seeing as 15 blocks was the 5000+ range for me and I've just turned 6000 rep and got my 16th block.

I have been given valuable information concerning the rep system and will add and edit everything shortly !

Greetz

Giving this one a little bump....

At the current pace, Im looking forward to confirm the third golden sometime next week. People +rep me like mad for some reason :)

Giving this one a little bump....

At the current pace, Im looking forward to confirm the third golden sometime next week. People +rep me like mad for some reason :)

You might deserve it aswell :D

I dont know if you have noticed, but there is actally more ranks then just the boxes. there are several ranks between each new box. and those ranks seem to follow a familiar system.

Check it out here.. http://www.pe-wiki.info/Chart.aspx?chart=SkillRank and if u moseover your boxes it will tell you what your rank is. atlest mine is acurat to the points on this list. :rolleyes:

3 Orange bars confirmed at 3601 :)

Hmm... I think the rep amount for the 11th box (The first yellow one) is incorrect. I have less than 2500 rep and still have 11 (and had that for a while even, even when my rep was a few hundred points lower). :scratch: :dunno:

i'll help if you all just +rep me to about 5000 ill tell when i get the blocks :D

I get a feeling the I get more rep from ppl with higher rep.. is this true?

:tapfinger :duh: :hammer: :umn:

*Please view the latter emotes with a hint of sarcsam In mind. Thanks!

Yes it is :)

Posts and reputation decides how much reppoints you get. Not completely sure about the posts, but think I did some comparision between two people some time ago.

This also means that people with no rep, or negative rep, will not affect your rep.

13 blocks: 3601 - 4400 rep CONFIRMED :yay: got a new bar at 4401:D

5800 next I guess... damn long way :rolleyes:

was just searching for it,
and thought it could use a little bump:yay:

with: 12.395 point(s) total I'm excited to see if 12.500 will lead to a new yellow :)

Thanks to all the awesome people repping me lots lately :hug:

Very nice, thanx for the information

Yellow blocks come every 800 rep...

2001 - 2800 - 1 gold
2801 - 3600 - 2 gold
3601 - 4400 - 3 gold
4401 - 5200 - 4 gold
5201 - 6000 - 5 gold
6001 - 6800 - 6 gold
6801 - 7600 - 7 gold
7601 - 8400 - 8 gold
8401 - 9200 - 9 gold