Request for 50% of new Mall sale proceeds.

Da Celt

Provider
Wicklow mountains, the wild garden of Ireland
My friends,

After a year of PE slumber, due to a large quantity of furniture stock accidentally collapsing on my head, I was finally revived due to the piercing shouts of protest over Shopkeeper nerfs and new unnecessary malls.. O my head still pounds, hmmm.. a growing suspicion forms in my throbbing brain that my competitors and arch rivals tedt or Kay where behind this accident.

But then it dawned on me, who would want me out of the way, who felt threatened by the first mall in PE history (Epsilon Mall).. Who would want to replicate my idea but on a grand scale… Who needs to produce a bonus for there staff each and every xmas with as limited amount of development work as possible.. it could only be my nemesis.. Mindark

My PE lawyer and personal trouble seeker, states that I can claim royalties on this new mail concept, being the originator of the idea within this virtual realm. I feel and I’m first to admit I’m compromising here, that lets say half the proceeds of aforementioned mall sales should be appropriated to my account, and should be adequate compensation for royalties. After all, PE lawyer costs don’t come cheap, what with the constant armour repair from folks trying to PK them at any and all possible opportunities.

Dang! This is hurtful, sorry to read this :(

and another thing..

if your going to nerf a standard & stable item eg shopkeeper, to the advantage of a few (eg MA, new owners).. maybe consider balancing the affect of this, through a neutral avenue.. for example.. add the ability to package items (eg set of armour) within shopkeepers, no out of pocket from MA or new owners and lessens the blow of the nerf on the 90% of struggling proprietors of shops.. or some other new feature(s) specific to shopkeepers..

no offence..but why should shopkeepers be compensated for losses caused by new vu..when hunters are hurt almost by every new vu without compensation..
ive been hurt bad axe01 nerf/ampnerf/skillnerf..costed me way more then what could have costed a couple shopkeepers..still..no compensation evergotten

Do you really think you're the first one that came up with the concept of a mall, or with retailing in Entropia at all? And if there were more opportunities for people back then you wouldn't have survived at all.

Merry christmas to you too. And good luck with your trouble seeking.

Back