Research and Markets: Social Networking Key Recent Media Coverage - Now Available (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)

News Bot

Guardian
DUBLIN----Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Social Networking Key Recent Media Coverage" report to their offering.

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

The part the bot didn't tell you:

.....Some Products Mentioned in the Report:

• Activeworlds
  • Architect
  • Bebo
  • DART for Advertisers (DFA)
  • Eclipse
  • Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution (EDGE)
  • Entertainment Operating System (EOS)
  • Entropia Universe....

probably a malfunctioning defector bot from the bot wars looking for extra cash on the side.

43 euros to read the report you gotta be shitting me !

DUBLIN----Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Social Networking Key Recent Media Coverage" report to their offering.

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

Uhm Wauw :scratch2:

43 euros to read the report you gotta be shitting me !

I guess its written for guys who usually spend that for lunch and deduct it anyhow as an expense :)

I guess its written for guys who usually spend that for lunch and deduct it anyhow as an expense :)
:rofl:
Tax providing ease of purchase for the rich, is a flaw in the system, imo.
Pity, I'da loved to have a read, but buggered if I'ma BUY the report.

I guess the report says:

People in the real world believe that everybody is a maximum of 6 connections away from them. Since real people play in virtual worlds, the same is true for them. Real people in a virtual world are a maximum of 6 steps away as other real people in a virtual world as well. Maybe even closer, because of all the communication-mediums people have now.

The end.

43 euros of PEDS/EFD payable here, or to me, Joshua Jot Avarius, mostly found in the new arrival zone. Or ask somebody who knows me, you are at most 6 steps away from me anyway!

Last edited:
Turn my head to left -> Hey Jot !!!!! You are only 0.5 step away amazingly close !
hahaha

Back