Question: Return % while crafting components

Ninacka

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Nina 'Ninacka' Spade
Hi all,

Maybe someone has gathered some statistics and can share them with the rest of community what is the average returns while crafting components ? From the information around i guess overall return in long term averages at ~90%, but what interests me is the average returns of the product you're crafting and residue you get.

My personal experiances with crafting has always been between 50-80% return, even with globals, I have never made peds or broken even.
Mind you I am rather low in crafting, but same with hunting and mining.
But atleast with hunting i can manage a 80-110% return.
And mining its like 95-150% return.(provided you go for high MU ore/enmats).

crighton

I'm only craft basic filters and I'm lvl2 now, my bp is 75QR, my average return is 90%, i made a small profit on 30% of my runs since i started crafting.

thx crighton and byubi, i know that it averages at 90% in total product + residue, but i need info on product %

thx crighton and byubi, i know that it averages at 90% in total product + residue, but i need info on product %

I'm not sure 'cause i TT everything, but i think 20-40% of return is product, the rest is res. (ps: i craft on quantity)

I would assume that % return on products depend on QR of the BP and skills of the crafter.

Each product is different, your question would depend on the item that you are crafting.... what you get back depends also on your COS.... if you then include that each item has a different mark-up, then the final picture is really complicated

Now, each crafter (well, the ones which approach crafting with a scientific approach) compiles their own data on all these things, for each bp, etc... getting somebody to share their data on the items on which they profit is next to impossible....

Basically, you need to do it yourself mostly, as a general rule you cannot profit on anything that doesn't have a good mark-up, or on low-level items (obvious exceptions are metal sheets when they are in the high-mark up moment of their cycle, etc)

I usually get around 50% material, plus residue. from bp's QR ~ 30-70. Usual runs 100-400 clicks.

rarely would i get more TT return on material: the residue makes up the rest, and determines whether it's a good or bad run.

Back