Returnign player looking for advice.

Kyx

Mature
Mara Mara Kyran
Hey people,

its been a while since i played EU, so im looking to get back into it and need some advice on what i can do now.

i currently have a full set of pixie and giblin armor and a full set of 5b plates.

weapons:
sollomate opalo + a101
2x Korss h400 (L) (little less then half durabitlity on both)
2x a104 amps
and about 800k weapon cells.

other stuff:
fap-35
vivo t10
tp chip 1
and about 680 PED.

I used to do some Argos and Aatrox hunts, used to carry a breer m5a with me also.

some stats:
agility 49
health 107
dodge 770
Evade 2874
lvl 24 Laser pistoleer
lvl 23 LAser Sniper
lvl 20 Ranged Laser
lvl 19 BLP Pistoleer and Plasma Pistoleer
lvl 18 BLP sniper, Plasma Sniper, Gauss Sniper
lvl 12 Evader
lvl 6 dodger, paramedic

So what mobs are good to hunt for me, and do i need new weapons/armor or am i good to go? (depositing in not a problem, but would rather play with what i have currently before i do).

Use the equipment you have for now. The FAP-35 might be less than ideal, but whatever.

Start doing missions. Have fun.

If you had a long break i suggest u do a big run with those korrs´s, maybe even try the Halloween Mayhem isntanses, lvl 1-2 will do with the setup you have i think.

if you want to do smaller mobs, you might even wonna sell that opalo (not to tt, since they cant be bought from there anymore), and buy a more eco gun, wich is a101 ampable, like the opzyn Chon s1x1 as an example.

Anyways wb, and gl.

Cheers :cool:

Aatrox is way to big for youre level and ped card .Try mobs around 200 hp like small argonauts ,kerberos , molisk.
Dont forget to activate the missions and sell that fap-35

Go on every planet starter and new arrival missions there a bit of fun and you can get some nice freebies like vehicles out of them.

Also go to the rock and do the hunt the thing mission as then you get a helicopter as well.

A quad wing space thruster and fuel is cheep as well and so will cost in total about 120 peds you dont need to replace the quad very often and mine is still over 75% tt value in more or less a years use.

Explore and hunt arounda bit there are now lots of missions available and depending how old aplayer more than lickley a lot of new tp's to find.

Haloween event is on and so might be fin to do an instance 1 and see if you loot anything nice.

New starter Pack gold also give nice freebes and thinigs on the webshop ;)

yeh i was around when missions were released, so ive done a few of em(500 argo/500 atrox).

Most Atrox hunts i did was in groups, loot per damage, good fun.

Mostly just wondering about a good eco setup, since i heard new weapons and loot changes, to use after ive used up the korss'.

I would sell your armor and go for Adjusted Pixie.

Your next gun would probably be an Omegaton Igni 1000 (L).

And sell that Fap-35! Vivo T10 works great.

Then you're good to go! Have fun :smoke:

Last edited:
thanks.

Any new armor plates i should be looking for?

the Igni looks pretty cool, though i have the required levels to use it, its isnt maxed yet, what lvl do i max it? where ca i check that again? And quick refresh on tier system or a link would be sweet.

Man this game can be so overwhelming, i remember a lot, but need refreshing on so much, and need to get used to the fact again that each step i take costs money haha.

Thanks alot you guys, its great to be back.

Adjusted Pixie + Mark.5B will get you very far.

Sell the opalo, the FAP35 and the A101. Sell both armors and buy yourself an adjusted pixie set. Consider selling the A104s and getting yourself a fi/ra/co beast.

Heal yourself between kills if necessary with the Vivo T10, or any other eco fap. If you need to heal up while you shoot you are hunting over your level.

Start with a big bankroll and use the newer (L) guns, all of them are awesome.

At your level my guess:
- Laser: Any of the kallous-X family, Kallous-5 and Kallous-6 with A104 will do.
- BLP: Calytrek Soul Mk.IV or Mk.V with beast.

Get advatage of your range, range is eco, range saves you decay. Kill stuff arround 500hp or so, nothing much bigger.Argonaut are decent, the loot Iron.

Good luck.

need some advice on what i can do now.

Well you can do whatever you want, that is the beauty of this game :)

Considering the rest of your writing you want to hunt, and make your peds last a while.

Some stuff you have is outdated.

The opalo: sell it, the current (limited) tt weapons have a better eco
the h400, use them up, but don't buy new ones :)
the fap-35: ritually burn it!

With your current budget i would suggest mobs with up to around 300-400 health. That way you have enough peds to kill enough mobs to survive bad looting runs.

Then again if you want to get high skilled fast that is probably not the best advice, neither is it if you want to make a profit while hunting. It all depends on what you want to do, but whatever it is you want to do, loose the opalo and fap-35 :)

Also you can loose one of the two armor sets (I would suggest goblin), they're practically the same anyway :)

I don't want to appear as wiseguy here
but I think there are better armours than Pixie Adj. for you
Gremlin is great and you can keep it for very looooong time
Take a look at Ark's Viceroy armour (obtained by a mission on Celeste Quarry NPC).
Atrox are good if you want to recycle PED's and keep spending=get skilled
Always hunt what is produce fun to you and good returns most of the time (85-95% at least).
Don't listen ppl that sending you in mobs that are "PED eaters" (Kerberos - Argos).
Get in Halloween instances and do daily missions! There's fun right now!
That's my opinion keep it or trush it :)
WELCOME BACK

I don't want to appear as wiseguy here
but I think there are better armours than Pixie Adj. for you
Gremlin is great and you can keep it for very looooong time
Take a look at Ark's Viceroy armour (obtained by a mission on Celeste Quarry NPC).
Atrox are good if you want to recycle PED's and keep spending=get skilled
Always hunt what is produce fun to you and good returns most of the time (85-95% at least).
Don't listen ppl that sending you in mobs that are "PED eaters" (Kerberos - Argos).
Get in Halloween instances and do daily missions! There's fun right now!
That's my opinion keep it or trush it :)
WELCOME BACK

yes , go hunt Aatrox with lvl12 evade , 30 dps (Lvl24 laser ) with 900 ped balance , in gremlin amd expect 85%-95% return :lolup:

A Sell both armors and buy yourself an adjusted pixie set.
Good luck.

I wouldn´t buy it, do the discipleship and get it for free (will take some time) but if your lucky the mentor might get something nice and share.

there was a post regarding gremlin, you are too low leveled for it, which is true for atrox as well. I was close to give a neg rep for this advise.

If you have the cash and want to grind, I´d get some other lower plates (2A, 4A, 5A) as well to be able to distribute your armor vs fap decay, I like to have more fap decay than armor as you get same evade skills for a 1 dmg hit as for a 5.

Only hunt mobs were you only need to heal between kills.

there was a post regarding gremlin, you are too low leveled for it, which is true for atrox as well. I was close to give a neg rep for this advise.

well, I was not only close did the - REP for really bad advice.

I am way better skilled and got better gear, and still avoid Atrox, because thats the real PED eaters.

yeh i looked at the gremlin before i took a break, seems its a bit out of my reach, even if i could buy at TT value its most of my bankroll. I went with the adj pixie and the Kallous-5 (5 seems a little more eco then the 6 and dmg wise they are very close) will use the a104 with that.

what is a good price for the sollomate? cant put it on Auction, so wondering what i can sell it for.
Also with the new adj pixie, how hard will it be to sell goblin and pixie parts, seems they are now pretty much obsolete. Would it be better to sell as a whole set instead of listing it on Auction?

Did the lvl 1 halloween event, those mobs hit pretty hard, seems the dogs are not as good as the mutant zombies.

well, I was not only close did the - REP for really bad advice.

I am way better skilled and got better gear, and still avoid Atrox, because thats the real PED eaters.

I wouldn´t go as far and say that they are ped eaters, you just need to choose right armor for them. Right armor and plate is essential when hunting mobs with multiple damage types. I choose vampire+3A or 5A plates, vampire only has stab protection (5) and 3A/5A only impact and cut, this cuts down on decay considerably. I would say level 42 evade (there seems/ed a big jump in evading around that level) and min 170 HP will let you have 2-3 small troxes on you all the time (with lower skills 1 at a time still works). I have a bit more evade now (50) and 228hp and on a 1,1k ped melee run I get 12-13ped armor decay and around 15ped fap decay, giving me less than 3% decay cost, with 3-5 troxes on me all the time.

To OP, stick to max 3% decay rule and you should get along fine.

i remember i was doing pretty decent on small trox before, but anything above mature, or more then 2 on me and it got tough. so yeh when i was careful i could do it, was it optimal, not really.

Back