returning player looking for a mentor

Skydive

Hi there!

i played EU a bit like 2 years ago, i stopped playing when some friends left the game.

Somehow instarted playing again some days ago and im having a blast

Ingame name : Marc Skydive Steinnebel

I live in the EU, however at weekends etc i might be online until dawn

im searching for a mentor who can maybe give me some basic tipps and advice =)

Hey there Welcome back =)

Im Jansen thelegend77 Teng
If u are interested to learn from me, add me in game. Good luck and may MA give u a HOF as a welcoming present ;D haha

hi!

i tried to find u via the player register but im afraid without sucess

is there a typo in your name?

hi!

i tried to find u via the player register but im afraid without sucess

is there a typo in your name?

nope i just found him right off the bat

i found him in the mentor database, however i still cant find him in the player register which seems a bit weird

oh haha i looked YOU up and found you. not thelegend. just tried, and i cant find him either XD

he took him self on the Server database of the player register

you can do that

If you want me as a Mentor i will do it if your willing to learn..... i focus on mining

Hihi,

Feel free to join Alice and me in Rising Potentials, a soc designed to help new and returning players out, I currently have 19 disciples and therefore 1 place open, Alice I think is 100% full heh but that doesn't stop everyone helping everyone else out.

We've had an influx of American players of late, which rocks, as we have people on at all hours now but we're pretty much an EU based EU soc... ehhhmmmm... I mean European in Entropia ^^;

We'll make sure you play eco and have a buggertonne of fun doing it =P there's only 1 Lardinho so look that up on friend thingy and add me.

We also allow all our disciples to come into our society too and get the best advice possible. TC

Matt/Lard

I am happy to announce I have taken Skydive under my wings :)

Looking forwards to helping you out mate.

/Sbinortz

Back