FYI: Rextelum and Leviathan Iron Challenges appear to still exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 65920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65920

Despite the addition of Codex these Missions are still present in my Mission Log, I believe that their removal was overlooked as, outside of having an unordinary naming scheme, they follow an Iron Challenge/Hunting Challenge mission structure.

The Traeskeron may also be affected, I am unsure.

Edit: I was mistaken, these missions are still available intentionally and will continue to be available until Sept 1, 2021

Last edited by a moderator:
They were announced as being active for 1 year aswell

Yes, until next September I believe

Please be advised that Iron Challenges on Planet Calypso will be disabled in the upcoming Version Update, currently scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020. Any progress in uncompleted Iron Challenges will be forfeited after the upcoming Version Update.

Also, the following Iron Challenge-style mission chains will be removed one year after the upcoming Version Update, on September 1, 2021:

• The Apprentice Leviathan Fighter
  • The Apprentice Rextelum Fighter
  • The Apprentice Traeskeron Fighter

During the one-year grace period, scoring kills on those creatures will provide progress for those missions as well as for the Codex. Mission stages already in progress will be able to be completed during the grace period, but subsequent mission stages will not be able to be started (as was done for Iron Challenges).

Originally Posted Here

Back