rhPhMe PVP Videos

rhPhM3

Provider
Society
::Phrozen Death::
rhPhM3
Here is some of my old videos....i didnt have a lot of money...but managed to have fun making these :)

This first link...its from yahoo video...the video was to big to put into youtube...

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=2958a1525c7caa119e2596301f48381a.1471499&vback=Studio&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fstudio%3Fei%3DUTF-8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QIefcBxws[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehg3AGCwoDw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqZRKxXWAo[/youtube]

You seem to be good at PK lol!
im gonna dust of my old CS skills when i get my new ram
cya at the rig

not bad at all :) nice use of ministry ;)

You seem to be good at PK lol!
im gonna dust of my old CS skills when i get my new ram
cya at the rig

Lame backstabbing ppl at auction, TT and storage and then revive kill them.
Or jump jump jump fap jump jump jump jump fap jump shoot jump jump jump at the rig.
"Good PK"? LOL!

:laugh:

Why even post a counter strike video here ? Counter strike is old, ugly and too easy.

Why even post a counter strike video here ? Counter strike is old, ugly and too easy.

amazing how you can comment on these videos...when you didnt watch any of them...btw lol.... CS source graphics > EU Graphics....

was mostly pe....with a small clip of cs on the end of it....

its kinda sad the only reason you post on something i create e-lite...is because you dislike me..... get over it man....grow up while your at it...

i can kill you :tongue2:

Counter strike is old, ugly and too easy.
Wtf? To easy?. Maybe you should challange NiP, then lets see who think it's easy :cool: (ägd)

Nice videos. What FAP is that? Imp?

it was a while back when i made the videos....think i was using a ek 2500

and maybe a 2900 some....but mostly 2500

imp.... i wish rofl

not to be an ass or anything :S but i think you suck as hell itsself out there :/

all you do is jump fap jump fap, and that ain pk at all, thatst called chicken :/

sry:rolleyes:

amazing how you can comment on these videos...when you didnt watch any of them...btw lol.... CS source graphics > EU Graphics....

was mostly pe....with a small clip of cs on the end of it....

its kinda sad the only reason you post on something i create e-lite...is because you dislike me..... get over it man....grow up while your at it...

If I didn't watch them, how could I know one of them was a counter strike video ? I just said, why post a counter strike video at an entropia related forum.

Wtf? To easy?. Maybe you should challange NiP, then lets see who think it's easy :cool: (ägd)

Nice videos. What FAP is that? Imp?

NiP ? Never heard of, must be some newbies. Don't think they played back in 96-97 when I was in the Quake1 nordic championship. Didn't see them around when I started play CS beta 1 in 1999 either.

EDIT: Googled for NiP or "ninjas in pyjamas" aparantly most of them started playing around 2001-2003 when I allready been in nordic championship twice. yepp, newbies! Ye ye, they maybe kick my ass today because I didn't play for oh so 5-6 years. :)

Last edited:
Or jump jump jump fap jump jump jump jump fap jump shoot jump jump jump at the rig.
"Good PK"? LOL!

:laugh:

i donno bruud but the guy killed atleast one person when taking on a 8ppl team shooting at him... and buying eon 6a and a ML-45 and just stand still like 2 x 1800 century soldiers shooting at each other is that good pking?
good pking is when u can take out ppl with better gear than your self...
and no i didnt ment the au killing thats lame...

BruuD said:
"Good PK"? LOL!

You remeber LandGrab bruud?

I seem to remeber people in full shadow with imp/mod fap and rockjackers....all jumping like a bunch of rabbits around the LandTower.

Its odd how it is ok for someone in full shadow to jump....but not me?

If you had the same gear as me, you would jump too...and if you didnt...you would die...

i think you suck as hell itsself out there :/

that ain pk at all, thatst called chicken :/

sry:rolleyes:

someone translate for me....this guy needs to learn english again...

duli...this game is about money, would you say?

When you play with noobie gear, you use all means necessary to kill people.

Should i just stand there and let people shoot me, when i can only take 2x shots from most guns.

Jumping & moving = smart , standing still = noob pvp

people need to stop showing there cry face about this....i have heard it all before....kthx cya

e-lite said:
If I didn't watch them, how could I know one of them was a counter strike video ? I just said, why post a counter strike video at an entropia related forum.

The guy that posted before you mentioned Counter-strike.

Last edited:
hehe no not at all,

i never jump, and i do good,

tell me, why have i killed all of them "big once" out there whitout jumping then? skalman neo " jumping star" you name it, i did em all whitout armor to and never jumped once...

the thing is jumping creates lagg and shit for the other once, and thats called fake pvp imo, you shall run and move rigth "good" not jump, i can show it to ya if ya want? ;)

Duli you are right thou...i can not jump as well and still dodge... just as good..

you can come to twin some time and try to kill me....bet you spend more than 10 peds to kill me...i dont log in as much anymore thou...

also I no longer deposit into PE/EU, so i cant really defend myself except by using booze lol...

i play wow for my pvp fix now....EU is just not my game....i came to PE/EU to pk and gank people in any means...it was fun while it lasted.

same here, altho i have been in pe for many years, but i to play wow now, and i can kill you in there to :D

im Horde, and on pvp Executus server, were are you? :)

:p horde ftw

i play on Balnazzar as a warlock n rogue :)

warlock = everyone saying OMGZ nerf!!

Priest kill everything ;)

Back