Rick is a very happy Mindforcer today

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Rick is a happy Mindforcer today

Now to try and get some damn loot....LOL!!

Rick

ok back to sweating

The new unlimited eco pryo chip is even worse than the limited eco ones.

Think I'll park it, until MA sorts out the bug in the modified loots (theres a problem somewhere)

Still it was fun to try out the new chips.

Rick

Last edited:
gz on buying those 2 chips :D wait a few days for the loot to come back up a bit i guess

Nice purchases Rick, enjoy!

awesome new toys !

i did think about buying that combusitve VII chip myslef :rolleyes: ... now that it had a more reasonable price tag.

enjoy & gl

Rick ,
Nice chips ! have fun

gz on buying those 2 chips :D wait a few days for the loot to come back up a bit i guess

Nice purchases Rick, enjoy!

awesome new toys !

i did think about buying that combusitve VII chip myslef :rolleyes: ... now that it had a more reasonable price tag.

enjoy & gl

Rick ,
Nice chips ! have fun

Thanks very much gents.

VII combustive unl is a really nice hunting chip (although a little slow). I burned my last peds south of Ithaca and it even takes down Atrox Prowlers with a few heals off the XI. Sadly something is serious wrong with MF returns in the last few weeks. It's almost impossible to global, the game it eating up $200 deposits like its pec not peds.

I've never had 11 consecutive BIG losing runs off a fresh depo for long time. Impossible to sustain, especially after another big depo to buy these toys.

So hunting parked for now. Anyhow XI heal unlimited is really nice, I'm pleased. Offering heals for decay and SME for the next few weeks.(Level 36 bio here)

Fort seems to be happy with his full time personal bio fapper at mo....LOL.

thanks again and GL out there.

Rick

Back