Uber: Ring

tuxxan

Dominant
Tuxxen Skeleton Storm
Just looted this baby. Never in my sweetest dreams would i think I would ever loot anything like this.
And not only that but my friend turn 30 today! This will be a day to remember :)

daym son you got dem traders right on ya pants and you just looted it!

gratz, but lol dont let Devinity scam you

totaly agree, i guess that's how he makes money, he pm every newbie he loot something good and he buy it in a bad price

Gratz on the Ring tuxxen

gratz, but lol dont let Devinity scam you

totaly agree, i guess that's how he makes money, he pm every newbie he loot something good and he buy it in a bad price

Oh really and do explain how gratzing someone and telling him i do not know the value and asking him to find out what its worth and letting me know as i might be interested translates to scam or buying at a bad price.

Do let me know in your absolutely remarkable knowledge base of a person i have given wrong details of pricing or might as well just shut up.. :lolup:

Oh really and do explain how gratzing someone and telling him i do not know the value and asking him to find out what its worth and letting me know as i might be interested translates to scam or buying at a bad price.

mimimimi I just pmed hin within a minute after his loot to gratz him and to have a smalltalk about the price ...ofc :laugh:

I'm thankful for people that looking after me, but i dont feel Dinivinty tried to scam me, He did ask me for the price and if i wanted to sell it. which i might want to do but it will be the correct price for the item, i'm not new to the game so no worries there.

Anyway Thank you for all the gratz and i hope i cya in game or in my stream! cheers!

Congratulations on the Ring! Dream find there :eyecrazy:

Next uber though block the chat windows so the haters around here not be tempted to talk :)

Back