RIP Darkfall 2008 - 2012. My all time favorite full loot game!

Fortuona

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Skillin Villains
Miss Gloria Hugo
This was my all time MMO. Completely full loot. Game took over 2 years to max a very active player so it was no slouch in the grinding department. Also had some of the best PvP of all time!

PvP video, remember it's full loot, if you die you lose all your stuff, weapons, armor, all items, everything but the starter sword. Some item may take weeks or months or even over a year to obtain! PVP in this game was second to none!
You could play how you want, do what you want, but there were always risk :)

Little back story, The game was developed by razorware. it took them 7 years to make. They sold the game to aventurine who within 4 years had messed it up was closed the game. Aventurine came out with a sequel called Darkfall Unholy Wars that was no where near as good and closed within 2 years.

Last edited:
i played this game and darkfall 2 for 5 years :) so epic and at end of darkfall 2 my guild controlled every city and hamlet in the game.. fought so many redicilously good pvpers, the skill cap and full loot aspect made this game one of the best ever for sure. can still play it tho here https://www.riseofagon.com/

heres a video of the guy i played with the most, Magnetic Man
now i got abit nostalgic - hope eu gets some nice pvp soon :)

Last edited:
I played Darkfall: Unholy Wars and would still play had it not failed.

Played the game for several years. Good times! RIP

L.E. They should've kept DF1 game play and just add events to it.

Back