HunterZ

Dominant
Society
Riga team
HunterZ
Hi again !

as most days our team made 2 more trips to robot ships:

1. 35 tt one

and again we found new bug... our team of 5 pplz land dropship then we inserted beacon - and doh.... 2 our team mebers droped down to land... only 3 of us travel to main robot ship... in general it means one thing - IMPOSIBLE TO CHECK OUT ALL robot containers even if room order is good, its sad, specialy we bought becon not found our own...

what we found in robot ship... wow !! first 3 bots was defenders 04-06, ship was hardest so far we visited (even hardest as our first buged one - i wrote about it before) - mostly troopers 04-08 (trooper 08 does 91+ in shadow) and defenders 03-07. miniboss was trooper 09 - have no idea about damage - i killed him before he hits me, but i bet ~100 in shadow. some hight level 06-09 wariors and few drones 10 (does 18 in shadow).

final boss?? lol second entity gen 10 :eek:

we leave most create in boss level intact and few more one in level 3 too - ~10+ containers was left uninspected... sad - because bug...

what we found in containers... tt stuff and peds.. many was empty - but if something was inside - it was global 50-60:) maybe few ppzl noticed this - Nostrop, Max and me got some container examintion globals yesturday.

we spend ~300 peds in ammo and repairs to clean all ship. return was ~1k peds, now i can say: return from tt 35 ones varies from 250 to 1k :wise:

2. 29 tt one

dropships place was near formicacidas field - we got 2 globals 50+ and ~200 one from formicacidas (peds only) while cleaning landing area :) ship was easy - boss was warior 07. return ~ close to 400 peds. we spend aprox same amoun in ammo/repairs + beacon.

ah - when we returned to city - we killed spider dominant and found generic chip as litle compensation for runing :)

OUR soc buying:

25 tt beacons - up to 200 peds
29 tt beacons - up to 300 peds
35 tt beacons - up to 400 peds

price depends from place... long runing + mob fighting can lover price a litle bit.

When I saw those 50 ped global from containers I thought in would be at least one good item :confused:

From what i see it's almost impossible to go onto a ship without some real heavy equipment no matter what tt the beacon is. My mk2 n goblin would get trashed. :laugh:

bshit - as i write here many times tt 23 ones are realy easy.... in 5 mans team u can easy clean it up with few fireforges and even with mk2.... just go and try.

Thx for the nice mission report :)
Glad to see some profits with beacons :tongue2:

Thanks for sharing this info :)

Thx for the info, very intressting. I wish you lot´s of luck :D

Back