News: Robot forces are trying to take over areas nearby settlements

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Robot forces have invaded several areas near settlements in Eudoria and Amethera. In their failed attempt to harvest resources it is believed that the AI is trying to secure new areas in order to take control of portions of Calypso.

Settlers are urged to terminate these robot forces and erase the AI threat. Reports indicate that the following locations are currently at risk of invasion:

Eudoria;
  • Northwest of Atlantis Archipelago
  • West of Fort Argus
  • East of Fort Zeus

Amethera;
  • Southeast of Treasure Island City
  • South of Sakura City
  • East of Omegaton West Habitat

The robot forces are of varying threat levels, so it is advised to approach these forces with caution.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
What if we don't do anything? Would be cool if we failed that parts of the planet gets tera formed. Is there any consequences if we don't "complete" the mission?

Like other games have done this in the past like Rift, Fortnite, etc. where depending on how successful or unsuccessful a mission is, the planet and future events change based off of them.

I'd like the game to feel more alive for being called a "Universe" Like what Cyrene does. They are constantly telling a story and the planet changes over time due to the events within the story telling. Probably by far my favorite thing about Cyrene and the game as a whole.

So more spawns like we already had..

So more spawns like we already had..

People have been complaining about the lag with so many players in the same area. They add more spawns to spread out players, to reduce the lag and people complain it is just more of the same.

Our community is impossible to please

People have been complaining about the lag with so many players in the same area. They add more spawns to spread out players, to reduce the lag and people complain it is just more of the same.

lag is happening even if you are alone at the wave.

Well yeah good for people who like to hunt those, didn't think about that. I just have been waiting more harvesters or something like that, more special you know :)

Edit. + Only biggest spawn were congested.

only location that is lag-free is lootable pvp in space everyone should go there now

New creative robot spawns - allmost harvesters

/wp [Calypso, 60265, 69848, 106, Archipelago I3]
/wp [Calypso, 39918, 29730, 104, Sakura I3]

/wp [Calypso, 26218, 37519, 160, Omegaton West F2]
/wp [Calypso, 74298, 92610, 103, Fort Argus F2]

/wp [Calypso, 36007, 48709, 153, NTI City C1]
/wp [Calypso, 87296, 94675, 283, Fort Zeus C1]

Lag is still real and the content non-existent

Why add 2 more of the low level spawns when the original one isn't even populated

Why add 2 more of the low level spawns when the original one isn't even populated
Tripling spawns should triple the profits
Or
They are so disconnected from their playerbase that they dont even know
Or

takes one highlvl player to solo a lowlvl wave - doesnt hurt to have some that arent fully populated

@ missGXe: can You please add mob level to the WP ? ty

takes one highlvl player to solo a lowlvl wave - doesnt hurt to have some that arent fully populated
There are none that are populated AT ALL.. go try the level 1 spawns. There are 1-2 people there at most. a single uber wouldn't clear it themselves and even if they were, it would make it better for everyone else.

There are none that are populated AT ALL.. go try the level 1 spawns. There are 1-2 people there at most. a single uber wouldn't clear it themselves and even if they were, it would make it better for everyone else.
we are midweek and still before mainstream hours - there will always be times when something doesnt get done - even sandking has its empty hours
and if one isnt strong enough for lowlvl wave then there is plenty of other mob spawns everywhere - im doing troopers right now not on a wave either but im sure glad they are now there and will hit them later

I soloed the tier 2 warlock before and im not uber. I would love to see a non shared spawn in a pvp area tbh.

These mobs aren’t as hard as their normal version.

I soloed the tier 2 warlock before and im not uber. I would love to see a non shared spawn in a pvp area tbh.
No one said anything about the warlock, I’m talking about the entire spawn….

the issue is noobs have 20 mobs attacking them at once cause there are 2-3 people there at most

• Northwest of Atlantis Archipelago
    • - stupidly crowded. Tons of avatars there since the revive is so close. Mindark should shut that revive down and make the nearest revive be the Atlantis Archipelago one. Too many avatars in one area just creates chaos as they all are agroing everything in sight.

• East of Fort Zeus - nice spawn, not overly crowded yesterday. Haven't logged in today yet.

Last edited:
I did want a solo global on it thats why i killed you 🤣

Guess what...
It had 10% left and someone did Ring @ the door it Took me 2 min to open and walk back

i walked back to the computer and saw the Dead boss disapear without me looting it🤣

Guess thats carma 🤣

well you got the TWEN shortly after, gratz again :)

If no one is at the spawns the for shared hunting little bots at icarus are still there, but if you have more than 2 people there it's overcrowded. Mindark should remove all of the puny and just replace em with bot there. ;)

The icarus spawn don't seem to loot much but shrapnel and puny guns for the most part... I did loot one token but that's it so far so it's not impossible to loot something worthwhile, but it's mostly a bunch of shrapnel and hourly waves of little guns, just like loot similar to the puny in the area. Building up a small warehouse of b101, azuro, etc.

Yeah, I know, I know, this isn't really event mob, but ped return on them seems like it might be affected slightly by the event.

Last edited:
Back