Robots need to recharge at night?

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
For the second night in a row, the robots abandoned all attacks except on Zychion. RDI scientists should know the robots need to recharge and Major Carramone should really make an effort to inform the colonists and defenders better so we can be deployed more efficiently!

The lack of robots attacks at certain times is a bit of a problem for people in different time zones. I can understand MA slowing the spawns to avoid a buildup, but please leave a small trickle for those that log in at off-peak hours.

Yeah I had to be on and off yesterday aside from at night when I was able to have some time to myself. It seemed like most times I jumped on to hunt there was little or no spawn and then later they just stopped. Perhaps it`s to give more a chance to miners and crafters to loot some of these items or just to get people doing other things so the loot pool elsewhere does`nt dry up too much. Anyhow for a war I thought there should be ongoing activity on some level at all these sites. The wait between spawns when they are there can be bad enough.

Yeah, I was quite surprised last night, noticing it was quiet elsewhere I TP'd to Medusa after encountering a few Coordinators at Ti , and wow red dots everywhere. Was a few other green dots around, and we cleaned the place up in 30 minutes or so.

TP'd back in 30-45 minutes even more red dots...and nobody but a dodge skiller in sight...lol

Was on my FL looking for help, and eventually some came.

Nothing big, just droka gen 1-4 Had only 1 global, but was a blast, for me and tons of skills. :)

Maybe when the rest of the drones are sleeping, others are out exploring...lol

hmmm...

Maybe they are after our technology, and not the other way around. After all, Humans did create the Energizer Battery and the Bunny that just keeps going, and going, and going...

For the second night in a row, the robots abandoned all attacks except on Zychion. RDI scientists should know the robots need to recharge and Major Carramone should really make an effort to inform the colonists and defenders better so we can be deployed more efficiently!

It's almost like some unseen force was observing the goings on and making sure that the robots don't get entrenched when there are few people to shoot at them... or something.

...but I don't belive in Lootius. :laugh:

This is how its been for years , MA works 9-5 swedish time , theres never been any thought given to north american players. Its happened with the feff attacks , Atrox Queen , etc etc .

I'd be willing to wager that the mob spawn rate for this event looks like a bell curve that begins roughly 0800 MA time, and hits bottoms again about 2200 MA time and then stays flat till 0800 rolls around again.

Just a guess on my part, but I suspect that's what the online user curve also looks like. :) Early evening east coast US & late night western europe would be peak weekday usage.

AG

Yes, I noticed that as well... A small group of us went to Hades C last the other night and waited around 10 minutes or so and the bots never respawned... We checked Ithica, and a hand full of bots were stuck in a building just passed the TP... We checked Wolverine, nothing going on there... We checked ZC and only found Eviscerators which were too much for the 4 of us :(I think it's an improvement, having the Event last more than a few hours! But MA needs to factor in that 9-5 Swedish Time works for 1/2 of the players. It would be more beneficial for them to let the Bots spawn 24 hours/day... Ofc speed up the rate during the rush hours...Anyway, just my thoughts... Carry On :)

Last edited:
Hmm... robots are cordless, maybe they need to go back to their cradles every once in a while? :scratch2:

But yeah, the spawns are... interesting. I started at Troy last night, there was lots, but when my mentor and I went back after checking out the other areas there wasn't anything but daikis and exos. If the event needs constant supervision, why not a second shift until the event's over? Just thinking out loud.

It is kind of lame having to jump from tp to tp looking for bots only to find none anywhere. The only spawn I found was Meduza and there were so few and the spawn so infrequent I left.

Great event MA, but please keep in mind there are people in the Americas that like to be involved too!

Was having a great time Sunday night , blasting bots away and right at 7:30pm (mountain time) the bots stopped spawning. Prime time from Canada to Argentina and the event pauses until Europe wakes up. :mad:

modern robots don't recharge... they have energy supply to last them for a lifetime... ;)

I think it's all tactics...

Back