ROCKtropia: NEVERDIE IS DEAD! Long Live Tutankhamun!

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
8543d1371601126-tutankhamun.jpg.html

NEVERDIE is dead. Long Live Tutankhamun!

It appears an anonymous hacker group hacked into the ROCKtropia source code and obliterated almost all NEVERDIE branding and mythology from ROCKtropia and replaced it with the name of an ancient boy king. A note assumed to be from the hacker group was found pinned to the door of Club NEVERDIE in New Harlem… “Tell MAMA No More BS Excuses – Fix the Freakin’ Economy!!! NEVERDIE is DEAD. Long Live Tutankhamen!

A representative for NEVERDIE said that although NEVERDIE cannot endorse this type of Cyber vandalism, he does appreciate the sentiments of the people, he admits that he shares their frustrations and agrees that if ripping down his own brand is what it going take to shed the light on ROCKtropia’s plight, then he too will sneak around at night with a spray can and deface every bit of NEVERDIE branding he can find. He did question however if People would feel that this was the right approach if they knew the true story of Virtual World War 1, but then he laughed as he recalled that most people didn’t even know that Virtual World War 1 really took place and how it was actually won and Who Lost and what was sacrificed, so why would they ever care…

Long Live Tutankhamun!

PS. VU Notes will come after we figure out what’s going on!

glad I got my NEVERDIE hof/global before it gets changed o_O; hrms main thing is economy, I like ROCKtropia, as soon as I sell liver oil and buy gun I'll be back there to do missions I was doing. Still want to find that Dancing girl and kill more bass monkies !

I like ROCKtropia, as soon as I sell liver oil and buy gun I'll be back there to do missions I was doing. Still want to find that Dancing girl and kill more bass monkies !
Stagger was boasting on FB they looted someone for 30k the day after you hoffed, great to know it wasn't you :beerchug:

Just don't spend them all on that girl! :ahh:

Back