Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

Creo

Mature
Society
NBK - Rangers
Trivan Creo Connor
Found out today that UL has been removed from the Rocktropia loot pool for all hunting outside of player ran dungeons/instances.
Just wanted to make sure everyone knew to not expect to get ANY UL items outside of these instances.

Evidently this decision was made by a specific player 3-5 years ago who owns a player ran instance on RT, and
ND carried it out largely without informing anyone regarding the change.

I personally think this move was extremely greedy, and should be reversed as it is detrimental to RT, and the average player.

UL items should not be locked into player ran instances forcing players to pay MU for keys to unlock them.
(Especially when the majority of the planet is ALREADY taxed).

But...just posting this so those who do not know are informed.

You think the dev who is too busy snorting all the coke they can. Would actually do something good for the game? Laughable.

Fuck NeverDie and I'll say that every day until I die.

The fact mindark would even allow this to happen is complete bullshit.

A shitty developer, a shitty person, and a shitty planet with fucking middle school level humor. LMAO Hurr Durr Boobs.

Fucking trash ass prick.

I hope by now you have added to ignore list the person who sent you to Rocktropia and you've learned from mistakes never to go there again.
its fine to learn through mistakes but don't repeat them, they cost a lot.

Hey I like Rocktropia for what it is, and I really hope that in the future it gets the proper treatment it deserves.
(Hopefully via a new owner as I have doubts ND wants to step up to the plate)

This is not an issue with the planet itself but very obviously with how it is being ran.

Players, and those who invested in the planet deserve a hell of a lot better than this.

This being said...I agree with Messi that there might be better opportunities elsewhere with the state it is in now.
Depends on your priorities in the EU.

Last edited:
This needs to be a wake up call to all PP and MA. There needs to be a statement. Something, just stating when there are limitations like this. Not what drops what. But Something. Unacceptable if this is 100% confirmed and true.

Grunt Armor? What was it? Talking something significant.

Grunt Armor? What was it? Talking something significant.
yeah, thats the most significant rt got to offer i think,

by the way i am looking to buy a Redux Zk2 contact me here or ingame paying well

by the way i am looking to buy a Redux Zk2 contact me here or ingame paying well
I have one but not selling. 😛
I think Buzz had one in his shop a while ago. It was displayed but not for sale. Worth a PM.

Goto RT and try to loot a UL item (other than obviously Grunt armor). Report back when you do :)

Goto RT and try to loot a UL item. Report back when you do :)
I’ve had just as much luck looting “decent” UL items on caly or any planet.
Not saying you are lying or wrong, I’m just rightly sceptical. Someone told me X is a very easy statement to say about anything. And if players are conspiring with developers to rig loot pools, that a pretty serious accusation. If you have evidence, send it to mindark.

I understand your skepticism. It is not a conspiracy as back in the day ND took input from players in order to drive the future development of RT.
The whole "government" ND setup with players making decisions on the future of RT is what led to this.

All I wanted to do with this thread is shed some light on this and inform others.

I leave it to everyone to test it out and decide for themselves if it is true or not.

Do not take my word for it...as with anything else in EU... test it and make your own determination.

Before my time. Did/Does Neverdie have a different agreement than other planet partners? From what I understand, a planet partner has no influence on loot tables and drop rates, that’s Mindarks thing. If this is correct, than Neverdie has committed a severe overreach of power and should be held accountable by the platform.

Who knows what the planet partner agreement entails I bet it would require an NDA to be able to see that agreement.

It was never my intention to start a call to action with this thread but to rather just let others know.

old rocktropia blueprints and loot always was intriguing to me. Seemed like most loot had some use in one blueprint or another which gave access to an instance, crafted a gun etc. etc. Too bad that everything else got bugged or broken over the years and the economy is almost nonexistent there now, so all that "interesting" loot composition is now an annoying conglomeration of TT food. There's almost nothing going for it anymore and I bet the vast majority of cycling on RT is for alt these days

I understand your skepticism. It is not a conspiracy as back in the day ND took input from players in order to drive the future development of RT.
The whole "government" ND setup with players making decisions on the future of RT is what led to this.

All I wanted to do with this thread is shed some light on this and inform others.

I leave it to everyone to test it out and decide for themselves if it is true or not.

Do not take my word for it...as with anything else in EU... test it and make your own determination.

What are you going on about? This is all BS. The so called government did nothing it was all farce, so ND could push his crypto crap. What ul items are out talking about? RT has never really had much ul stuff. Jarhead ul came from L bp that drop. A Axe at the start of RT. A switchblade in prision. A handful of guns from instances. MA dont like UL flooding the market.

What are you going on about? This is all BS. The so called government did nothing it was all farce, so ND could push his crypto crap. What ul items are out talking about? RT has never really had much ul stuff. Jarhead ul came from L bp that drop. A Axe at the start of RT. A switchblade in prision. A handful of guns from instances. MA dont like UL flooding the market.
Prove it is bullshit. Go try and loot something other than Grunt on RT. My money is on that you will fail.
UL chips, implants, level 100 weapons etc.. all use to drop. So.. yea UL stuff did use to drop.

Please keep in mind that ND is on a first name basis with all his instance/dungeon owners.
The government was also not crap it was functional for a time, but clearly the crypto shit pretty much destroyed everything.

Please explain how UL items regardless of there value is lootable on any planet other than RT.

Either way, you believe it or not want to confirm it or not it doesnt matter to me.

I have already fulfilled the purpose of what I wanted to achieve with this thread which was getting attention to this issue.

Maybe there is collusion maybe there isn't but what is factually happening is UL stuff is dropping
in instances/dungeons and not through normal hunting.

This has been a fact for a long time.

For anything else believe what you want to believe but given the history ND has with making
bad calls this doesn't seem too far outside of his wheelhouse.

Planet Partners don’t have control over the loot pool directly, that’s all in MA’s wheelhouse. If an item isn’t dropping, PPs have repeatedly made it clear that even they have to ask MA what’s up.
If that is the case then I guess this all circles back to a lack of proper care by the PP.
But whose to say this was not possible 3-5 years ago?

Maybe it just comes down to a bugged loot pool who knows. No matter what it is pretty messed up.
What is known is that not many people trust ND, and I think this situation is a clear indication of that.

This is not just my own thinking or beliefs there are many others who believe the same which is why
I brought it here because for years they just kept silent and dealt with it.

The thought of the possibility of it ticked me off also.

Really wish ND would do his job or be forced by MA to do it, and then shit like this would not be a thing.

Back