ROCKTROPIA or Bust!

nice bottle of crunk :eek::wtg::shots:
California Dreaming such a winters day.....

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
I 99.9% Packed for a Los Angeles cool summer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzsK4FAnx0 click too view!

It's time too play the GAME!

Jedi
Force Majeure

somebody is telling you a fib! :lolup:

We dont have COOL Summers here, and I know, I've lived here all my life.
It's HOT and smoggy and just plain sucks at times, this is why I moved to the mountains 18 years ago and now we can look down onto that mess from up here and say, "They breath that stuff?"
But you have to try it I'll give you credit for that, Good Luck! ;)

Haha Good Man Force!!

The very last thing to get packed is the axe!!

Life is all good there I see 8=}}

Im just wondering how you get by with just one tho...

Last edited:
california dreaming

I live in the hills and it couldnt be more nice. all the smog and bad air gets pushed inland and over to the 'valley' :wise:

Summer = Winter = Summer

there is only one season in So. Cali and that is 'superb'

surf year-round and play EU.

Amazing, Keep Rocking Force ;)

I dont get it. You packed your RL stuff to move to an in game place that doesn't actually exist?

I choose "Bust" tvm...

Nice Force! Drop by my studio in the City of Dreams and we'll lay a track down for ya!

I cant even play the triangle, so I guess Rocktropia isnt for me :wtg:

I cant even play the triangle, so I guess Rocktropia isnt for me :wtg:

Thats no problem man, I doubt Kevin Rudolph and Little Wayne can either.

Let me be the first to say, Rocktropia needs MORE COWBELL

Reactions: Mac
Nice Force. It would be awesome if we could loot guitars and amps as furniture or wearable items :D

Nice Force. It would be awesome if we could loot guitars and amps as furniture or wearable items :D

Be even better if we could loot REAL Guitars and amps.. My collection is low ATM Im down to 5 with no amps.

Grading nailed it...

Be even better if we could loot REAL Guitars and amps.. My collection is low ATM Im down to 5 with no amps.

and Trina you have some sick "axe's"! and yeah both would be awesome, but a "RL" 1958 Jimmy Page Les Paul dam- to win in a quest or event - that's off the chain!

ROCKER! jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Ohh now theres something that didnt pass thru my head...

Vintage gear as prizes for events..

That would be sooo incredibly Awesome..

Altho Id HATE to pay shipping on a vintage marshall stack over seas either direction. Or worse yet the early Amped 2x18 cabs with the massive tube head and the monster transformer that weighed 56 lbs by itsself.

Yeah go vintage!

Altho Id HATE to pay shipping on a vintage marshall stack over seas either direction. Or worse yet the early Amped 2x18 cabs with the massive tube head and the monster transformer that weighed 56 lbs by itsself.

Id be truly happy with the vintage Les paul and a "Fender Bonco" amp! how do you say? "crisp & crunch":eek:siccck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kynGlO4yQ click to view!!!!!!sssiiiccckkk:wtg:

Last edited:

People who do international dealings with packages should always know to mark 'gift' ;) to avoid import taxes!

Big up Force, I'll be there in abit kicking some Zombie ass! JamhotRadio will be coming LIVE from City of Dreams at 20:00 UKTime!

in the meantime keep it locked

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/radioandtv.php?station=13

mmmmmmmm my cheddars better!

Jamhot

Id be truly happy with the vintage Les paul and a "Fender Bonco" amp! how do you say? "crisp & crunch":eek:siccck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kynGlO4yQ click to view!!!!!!sssiiiccckkk:wtg:

did you notice in the vid he is playing a telecaster and not his usual paul?

Had to be one of the originals with the hand wound humbucker at the bridge to get that sick low end from them old cabs.

Stars on hollywood!

Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Back