Question: ROCKtropia VU 1.02

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
Rocktropia client loader says:
12 May 2010

Planet-Specific Release

New content released in ROCKtropia 1.02: http://neverdienews.com/.
but no info has been posted yet. This is some kind of record of how much some VU info was delayed(1 day delay).

Show us the goods. :)

sorry to say there are no goods

Central Park Zomhattan shows now has a light blue zone when it previously was red
so don't go mine there

(I believe that if they had posted this in their site it would had certainly saved a lot of PEDs to some people which tried to mine)

but then again "bugs and features" (like forgeting to mention this in the update) that only hurt the players have low priority don't they ?

if you read the release notes for vu 1.01, it makes some sense (they just seemed to take a week to get the other 75% of content list done).

Obviously they don't want anyone who actually plays the game going there ever again :)

"ROCKtropia 1.02 is here with the latest updates & additions to our musical planet.

Ah, it seems like only yesterday our little version 1.01 went live… Get ready for the next set of awesomeness – launching today!

Club NEVERDIE re-decoration
AD Billboards added to ROCKtropia
Gun turret at Lemmy’s castle pushed farther away from the castle
Numerous new teleporters and points of interest added
Docklands Player Versus Player enhancement
Enemy Spawn Adjustments
What will be next??"

Central Park Zomhattan shows now has a light blue zone when it previously was red
so don't go mine there

(I believe that if they had posted this in their site it would had certainly saved a lot of PEDs to some people which tried to mine)

but then again "bugs and features" (like forgeting to mention this in the update) that only hurt the players have low priority don't they ?

In V1.01 it says the pvp area from there was removed, but it wasnt. so V1.02 must be a bug fix putting that right ;)

Someone without a Toxic shot go there and see if they instantly die

if you read the release notes for vu 1.01, it makes some sense (they just seemed to take a week to get the other 75% of content list done).

Obviously they don't want anyone who actually plays the game going there ever again :)

The Content list vof VU 1.01 went up way before the vu arrived

Maybe whatever was updated is insignificant that it doesnt warrent a Content list?

After all MA/FPC never put everything in the content lists.

Stop worrying about something that you dont need to worry about and go enjoy the game

oh and for those who care: http://neverdienews.com/?p=111

In V1.01 it says the pvp area from there was removed, but it wasnt. so V1.02 must be a bug fix putting that right ;)

Someone without a Toxic shot go there and see if they instantly die

No instant death and no pvp in the blue zone anymore (the HUD is green and says Non PVP Zone, last Sunday people who tried to enter the zone without toxic shot had instant death)

Back