rotten banana? found where? lol

jellyfish

Dominant
there was a discovery for a rotten banana today.. lol

where did the person get it? and what does it do? :D

:ahh: maybe from a monkey in next island? :yup: You know those monkeys love them bananas

yeah that was my first thought, but since NI isn't being developed and got no crew in charge of it it can't be...

unless a crew has been assigned and nobody was told.

Based on the looks, name and description ("This banana is gross.")... I'd guess it belongs to RockTropia.

Based on the looks, name and description ("This banana is gross.")... I'd guess it belongs to RockTropia.

yeah that was my second guess... ^^

then again why the heck add a rotten banana?
... then again AGAIN why add 500 different useless blueprints for stupid hats that all look the same and nobody wants yet he keeps adding more and more all the time....

yeah that was my second guess... ^^

then again why the heck add a rotten banana?
... then again AGAIN why add 500 different useless blueprints for stupid hats that all look the same and nobody wants yet he keeps adding more and more all the time....

Don't get me started on the stupid hats! They are all Sick!

%^^&%*&^(*&(*&)(@*&)^#^(&

:eyecrazy:

I think its NI's special TEN item drop :silly2:

-Bemo-

Don't get me started on the stupid hats! They are all Sick!

%^^&%*&^(*&(*&)(@*&)^#^(&

:eyecrazy:

skeezerpogo.jpg

there was a discovery for a rotten banana today.. lol

where did the person get it? and what does it do? :D

Yeah its a rocktropia banana, i looted one earlier, must be for a blueprint or something

Yeah its a rocktropia banana, i looted one earlier, must be for a blueprint or something

Does it refine into something?

Does it refine into something?

Refine it with some white fluid and it might become Banana Smoothie :cool:

and by RT's item desciptions I suppose it would be something like this:

"Drink This Disgusting Drink And Be Disgusted"

WTF! Gross! .......................................eh hmmm, interesting... that could be useful, maybe............. no probably not... forget it.... There's no way....;)

WTF! Gross! .......................................eh hmmm, interesting... that could be useful, maybe............. no probably not... forget it.... There's no way....;)

NEVERDIE, sometimes I can't even think so much as far to how you can. Can you?

I think the ingredient lists for BPs are getting silly. Every new BP seems to need new items to craft it!

Hmmmmmm banana and white fluid.....am i the only immature one that laughed inside reading this post. :cool::cool:

Food for taming.....

Menace

Refine it with some white fluid and it might become Banana Smoothie :cool:

and by RT's item desciptions I suppose it would be something like this:

"Drink This Disgusting Drink And Be Disgusted"

more like a banana daiquiri.

Come to rocktropia where you'll get a chance to loot rotten bananas.. :scratch2: if I were a monkey I'd think i'd be in heaven or hell? Not quite sure one would eat a rotten banana unless one is very very :tongue2: hungry.. mmmmmmmm.. :banana:

Back