• Oh Hell :(

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
simple question for your team was it oh hell yes or a oh fuck sake we're screwed

Personally, I think you just have to decide the best tactics for your team. I've enjoyed seeing the challenging mobs.

I guess we have one of the stronger Main Teams in the competition, and yet we still weren't able to cope comfortably on the uber Hogs, despite the entire Main 4 being in either Shadow or Supremacy irc. Having practiced them earlier we expected that, so we just got one Alpha and got outta there.

At this point we don't know what the spawns will be like, and whether we'll be able to effectively camp Malcs or not. If we can't, we'll just go to the Hisps or Scabs and let the other teams make mistakes with the Malcs. I wouldn't even write off blasting ambus as a viable tactic, it really depends how the spawn adjustments work out.

Just a comparison from last year.

wof.gif

It would seem that for Stage 3 it is pretty much the same as last year.

The big Malcs are the only issue compared to just any Malc in the top slot, but the Bonus mob is a heck of a lot easier to get a global on than Repsilex.

As for the rest - they seem pretty much the same level, if not easier to score on.

So. Yeah, I like the Stage 3 mobs :)

And this from a team that finished the qualifiers 2 places below you, even though you were saving peds and not trying as hard as you might.

Should be an option for both responses; that was the intention:)

Hurrikane

Should be an option for both responses; that was the intention:)

Hurrikane

that is a fair point lol :) I get what your trying todo but just wish the ramping and mob maxing was a little less agressive. Next year I want to take part in helping run in it rather than compete in it :)

Last edited:
that is a fair point lol :) I get what your trying todo but just with the ramping and mob maxing was a little less agressive. Next year I want to take part in helping run in it rather than compete in it :)

All help welcome:)

Hurrikane

I look back in fordness at the robot rounds of yester years passed .....when you could almost pick up a 6 month noob and they had a valuable function to play in the team if they had shogun+6A

I look back in fordness at the robot rounds of yester years passed .....when you could almost pick up a 6 month noob and they had a valuable function to play in the team if they had shogun+6A

Oh, don't worry, there are some Robots to come.

You might not like all of them.

Shogun might not be enough.

Hurrikane

And such players can do the same job on Molisks or Tezla in this round.

not if they're in the main team lol

Oh, don't worry, there are some Robots to come.
You might not like all of them.

I love all bots

and I want to see (at the appropriate time) some mobs that turn even the most equipd teams into revive killing noobs ;) some MA spawned maxed uber bots would be nice to see, MA should even make a new one

unnamed creature
"each year a new improved version of this robot apears on Calypso but, strangly only once a year to cooencide with the now famous 'WoF' competion. Scientists suspect robot forces use this 'WoF' to test new advanced weaponary and designs. This robot is sent to test its abilities against the best hunters Calypso has to offer"

over to you MA .... ;)

<hopes some mad copy and paste action is going on in MA development teams to create something slightly new out of SEG or somethinge>

Last edited:
not if they're in the main team lol

If you've got 6 month noobs in Shogun in your main team then you're in more trouble than I thought :D

Hope you're not sending our Support team out to kill Tezlapod Stalkers in Shogun+6A Oleg :D

Hope you're not sending our Support team out to kill Tezlapod Stalkers in Shogun+6A Oleg :D

Of course I am, don't you know that Tezlas turn into robots when they hit Prowler level? :D

Of course I am, don't you know that Tezlas turn into robots when they hit Prowler level? :D

Ah lol, have to confess I had forgotten that :D

Back