RT 2.0 Teaser

For those of us that definitely don't 'like' rocktropia, could we have some content listed here?

Damn I hate facebook.

I for one am not going to agree to like, join or register for anything I haven't got a clue about.

Thumbs down.

Nope lol its a teaser the last VU we has included loads of new mobs, missions, shops etc and that was just a small taste.

This is 2.0!!!

be there on the 19th or miss out you never know what may be discovered :)

So that's how they are draining peds now... big update on RT, people TP on RT. then big update on Calypso... people will follow and TP on Calypso.. then maybe an update on the Asteroid... I'm looking forward to see what it will be like when we have more planets..

I'd watch the teaser to see what its about, but I wont like the facebook page of a planet I have said I will never visit again :coffee: so I guess I'll just nm...

I'd watch the teaser to see what its about, but I wont like the facebook page of a planet I have said I will never visit again :coffee: so I guess I'll just nm...

You can always unlike it as soon as you are done.

I don't see any teaser, one screenshot and 3 items that don't show

I never like/check/unlike anything by principe... If it is worth watching, I shouldnt have to "like" it until I have seen it.

Facebook = social network of idiots.

Would have checked out the preview but sins its on facebook and you require a facebook account ill give it a skip and keep my perception of the plannet as is.

Facebook = social network of idiots.

Would have checked out the preview but sins its on facebook and you require a facebook account ill give it a skip and keep my perception of the plannet as is.

You don't have to like to see stuff, its just the 3rd party landing page that has that crap. I'm not even sure what's behind it, personally I hate that 3rd party shit and only watch the stuff that is posted the normal ways...

Let me ask you a question.

Do you ever wipe your ass before you take a dump? You can of course always wipe it again after you're done.

What I'm trying to say is that it's the principle of it. Also I have no idea how to "unlike" something, why would I know? It's not like it makes sense.

Disclaimer:
This is not a personal attack.

Last edited:
Facebook said:
Login to Facebook to access this tab!

No Facebook, I will not login or even register. Eff you and eff you hard!

:handgun:Facebook:whip:

I remember folks saying RT being just a copy of MA's Calypso. I guess those were the early days, cause this is looking very different, not to mention the new mobs. Now i just hope their gears looks VERY different from what is out there already. Looking at ARKADIA's gear you can see its not easy to get away from the "standard" look of weapons and tools. Maybe RT faps could be Dragon harts instead of square boxes lol.

If they drop some other UL items it may be very good for those who loot them and very bad for those who already own them. We shall see

You don't have to like to see stuff, its just the 3rd party landing page that has that crap. I'm not even sure what's behind it, personally I hate that 3rd party shit and only watch the stuff that is posted the normal ways...

Read my post again and tell me if I have a facebook account to view whatever the fuck is posted there. Its the most retarded website and im not even going to bother to try and figure out how to watch the preview. Post the preview on youtube and ill gladly watch it but im not going to generate trafic to that site

Why the heck should I "Like" something to be able to see it? I can't like or dislike it before I've seen it and now I will never see it, except if someone post it on Youtube....

2.0 implies there was a version 1... when was that then? i thought it was claimed to be in testing still :confused:

AFAIK there is no teaser video only the two screens already posted in this thread... :(
though I still didn't click like just to check, lol

RockTropia
Stay out of Trouble on ROCKtropia!

I bet these inmates have razor blades and other types of shanks on them lmao. Either that or we will loot prison food and shower razor blades !? hehe

Edit: Btw, so this is where ND will be when it goes live?

Last edited:
thanks for the post

RT 2.0 Teaser

<Just like the video, you'll have to pay to see more of RT 2.0, and may very well be disappointed when you finally see the entire package>

Love the tattoos detail lol. I bet it will be PVP in there also ... :scratch:

Just like the video, you'll have to pay to see more of RT 2.0, and may very well be disappointed when you finally see the entire package

Well i will be there looting some stuff hopefully as nice as that ultra gun or better. Its the time for new discoveries :D

Well i will be there looting some stuff hopefully as nice as that ultra gun or better. Its the time for new discoveries :D
And why does it need to be such discoveries aren't you happy with "pink panther hat" or something like that?
If they would loot usable ul brawler weapons I might consider to go there sometime in the future.

oh and btw, please educate me of what a prison got to do with ROCK or a music planet?

Back