Rules in Kingdom of Twin Peaks.

Xzion

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Thomas Xzion Warqul
So, since i decleared Twin Peaks my kingdom i think i shuld set some very important rules around!

And since im the self-proclaimed King in twin peaks. i think i shuld be the first one to tell you all this, Also, since twins is a kingdom of itself, the rules, me, will be called by Twing Xzion (Tok a bit of twins and king and put it toghter, for a more easy way to say it);

First off;
Twin peaks IS manly, everyone shuld carry atleast one sword to be able to fight the other manly citizen with in the ring (Women and childs included)
Manlyness is one of the cornerstones to the society and shuld always be upheld with pride.
if you are some projectile sissy well! Shoo!

Fapping in the ring while swording is NOT manly. Therefor it is forbidden, aswell as wearing armor protecting against swordcuts also breaks the rules.

Projectiles shuld be left for the womens to use when they hunt for food.

The next important rule is;
Chat! Becuse if you dont, we will! so you better do it yourself rather then having others covering up for you! Teamspirit is what we need.

Also, you need to get drunk and wasted a lot.

Well. thats all for now. O_O!

Remeber; Twin peaks is the first and also the best kingdom this far in entropia. We respect echoter there! :wtg:

Im also trying to incresse the population, so ... well you can guess what we offer if you come there!

If your criminal record is clean you can apply for citizenship over EF.

Im currently in a war with the a bandit gang led under the mighty warlord Parlog, so im recruting new members for my royal force to protect us all!

*Bounty: 10 ped if you can bring proof of that you killed the Exiled Parlog - The mighty warlord - with your own hands!

Current Royal Force:
*Twineral McCormick - Will do all the strategies needed for any battle. Also looks very handy while taking a bath!

Over and out
/Twing Xzion

Last edited:
:scratch2: Uh ....yeah...whatever.....:rolleyes:

:scratch2: Uh ....yeah...whatever.....:rolleyes:

i need something to do in between chating and doing nothing, and skilling, dont i? ._. EF is that thing, and now im managing my own town! try to beat that! beeing king when you got free time is totaly manly and awsome

Last edited:
hey look, another one will bite the dust soon...:eek:

Bites the dust?! :eek: no im just getting started :(
you mean, i may encouter problems? :O
Are you declearning war?!

By default, the origin of any monarchy is rooted in the fact that one become king because nobody else was willing or able to oppose him. This was due to either their tongue ripped out, they had a sword in their neck or the head was already separated from the body by the self-proclaimed king.

So, be prepared for some interesting fights in the ring and be glad your avatar's head cannot be detached :D

/Slupor

By default, the origin of any monarchy is rooted in the fact that one become king because nobody else was willing or able to oppose him. This was due to either their tongue ripped out, they had a sword in their neck or the head was already separated from the body by the self-proclaimed king.

So, be prepared for some interesting fights in the ring and be glad your avatar's head cannot be detached :D

/Slupor

I have preperd for this, and i got a bodyguard ready. more to come as i find them i guess. Also i felt noone els was able to take command and bring the city to its period of glory.

Im gonna protect the city and my Twingness with all manlyness i got! The royal blood of my family will never perish!

The blue jacket is a proof of that iam the king, as i dont have a crown yet. I need a royal crownmaker.

so... is there some kind of kingdom 'welfare' plan to pay for this? :rolleyes:

Well. i have been thinking about adding a "ring tax" which will take a certain % of the decay spent in the ring and transfer it into my royal booze account, whereof the money will come from.

But, then i will need to hire a royal tax collector aswell..

So the plan is there!

A life as Royal Tax Collector (RTC) is dangerous. You need guards 1st !!!1

heehee.

Anyone remember who it was that proclaimed ownership of Billie's?

Was a couple of years ago - must see if I can find the thread...

I have preperd for this, and i got a bodyguard ready. more to come as i find them i guess. Also i felt noone els was able to take command and bring the city to its period of glory.

Im gonna protect the city and my Twingness with all manlyness i got! The royal blood of my family will never perish!

The blue jacket is a proof of that iam the king, as i dont have a crown yet. I need a royal crownmaker.

Ah, very well. I recommend you read Machiavelli's book The Prince.

And take a good look at the China republic. That is proof that 9 engineers can run a country with 1.3 billion people efficiently so running Twins with a few bodyguards sounds doable to me.

Make sure your bodyguards axes are bigger than everyone elses, too ;)

/Slupor

A life as Royal Tax Collector (RTC) is dangerous. You need guards 1st !!!1

Atm im trying to recruit more! i got a bodyguard as i said, but he is just one manly man. He has taken many shots for me and blocked many attemts on assasinating me.

But i need a royal force, since we are in war right now i need lots of brave soliders who are ready to die for their country and town!

I will send out a demand thrue all citys that people need to register themself, and i will add a public army-must-do when they turn 18!

Twing Xzion is calling out to hes fellow peasant, join me, i will feed you, i will care for you, as long as you fight for me!

Ah, very well. I recommend you read Machiavelli's book The Prince.

And take a good look at the China republic. That is proof that 9 engineers can run a country with 1.3 billion people efficiently so running Twins with a few bodyguards sounds doable to me.

Make sure your bodyguards axes are bigger than everyone elses, too ;)

/Slupor

Indeed! And if it turns out that the people likes me, and all will vote for me, i will turn this kingdom into a republic!

And im one man to run a whole land like this. Big task some says, i say; no!

Yes! well they are currently, rather He is, currently equiped with a fearsome Katsuichi Honor.

Atm im trying to recruit more! i got a bodyguard as i said, but he is just one manly man. He has taken many shots for me and blocked many attemts on assasinating me.

But i need a royal force, since we are in war right now i need lots of brave soliders who are ready to die for their country and town!

I will send out a demand thrue all citys that people need to register themself, and i will add a public army-must-do when they turn 18!

Twing Xzion is calling out to hes fellow peasant, join me, i will feed you, i will care for you, as long as you fight for me!

I think the war you missunderst...ok this means war. I already registered to Twing Xzion ! What did you do for Entropia ?

http://www.projectentropia.se <- Look :O

Found it https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...paceship-afterworld-under-new-management.html

I think you should start up diplomatic relationships soon with Billy's - Trade agreements, reciprocal PVP arrangements etc etc

I got to admit im mightly impressed by the effort!

This sounds like a land we could trade me, we got a lot of people to sell off as slaves in trade of resources to make the city grow. i will Immidetly start to work on a background, such as detailed as Kingdom Billys, and future plans.

I dont need Nutrio bars and will fight as long as your peds are paid in advance and cover decay.

Looks like you have your plan better thought out than I expected.

/Slupor

I think the war you missunderst...ok this means war. I already registered to Twing Xzion ! What did you do for Entropia ?

http://www.projectentropia.se <- Look :O

Welcome, and congrats to your citizenship, My first part of the mighty army Twirmy aswell. You will from now on also be known as Twineral McCormick!

You will lead the front and command all units!

Delusions of grandeur? maybe.......

I do have one question though, as ruler, will you put a tax on the sale of Cheese?

Stinky:yay:

War is oportunaty.

And well dear king, your a lucky royal behind becouse I sell weapons and medical kit's to support your troops.

We can discus bulk sales for a royal price ;)
And if all go's well, I toss in some free armor.

Regards.
Ion
"The Armoury" Sales Department Manager.

Your Twingness, when we finally get a beer in the bar? :beerchug:
The power carries not only rights but also obligations, and this one is now yours :yay:

I dont need Nutrio bars and will fight as long as your peds are paid in advance and cover decay.

Looks like you have your plan better thought out than I expected.

/Slupor

Dont judge a book by its cover!

Your omnipotence, I will lead you to great glory and beyond !

Follow the leader !

Delusions of grandeur? maybe.......

I do have one question though, as ruler, will you put a tax on the sale of Cheese?

Stinky:yay:

All goverment partys will be paid by the ring tax, coming from decay of peoples equipment, so noone will notice a diffrence!
I SAY: NO! to cheese tax! We shuld all unite for less cheese tax!
All you need to give me is your trust !

War is oportunaty.

And well dear king, your a lucky royal behind becouse I sell weapons and medical kit's to support your troops.

We can discus bulk sales for a royal price ;)
And if all go's well, I toss in some free armor.

Regards.
Ion
"The Armoury" Sales Department Manager.

I will make you my Royal Twimoury cheif in command from now on!

Yes! war is indeed oportunaty, if we get some slaves during this war, we will send them to work for you as you please to incresse you effectivity!

Your Twingness, when we finally get a beer in the bar? :beerchug:
The power carries not only rights but also obligations, and this one is now yours :yay:

With great power comes also great responsibilitys indeed. I have called my Royal booze-makers and they tell me it is on the way!
The beer shal soon flow !

Back