Runaround man

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Runaround man
22 Nov 2008

There are five screens placed in five different places at Amethera. It is your mission to find these in order to get a hold of the last Motörhead invitation package. You must find them all and solve the quiz. Each screen will contain three things. 1. A red word in the upper right corner. 2. A question in the middle of the screen. 3. A hint on where to find the next screen. The 5th screen will contain information on how to proceed to the goal. The first avatar who reaches the goal with the accurate information will become the winner of a Motörhead invitation package. You don't have to find the screens in any given order, just find them all. But due to the fact that each screen carry a hint on where the following screen is located it will probably be easier to run from screen 1-5 in a numerological order. The first screen is located far up in the north-west, close to a teleporter. The event starts now!

Originally Posted Here

Damn neat :D good luck to the participants ... gonna continue drinking my whitewine though :cool:

:shots:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Good luck all it's bound to be a great night!!! :beerchug: The concert i mean!!!

Damn neat :D good luck to the participants ... gonna continue drinking my whitewine though :cool:

:shots:

I'm with you, who can be arsed running around Amethera all night?!? lol

Although Runaround man is a good track! :cool:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ourQER53wH4[/YOUTUBE]​

Jamhot

Last edited:
It's already over.... :scratch2:

Yeah... gz to Lord Joe Lucky Wish! :yay:

... and also the other one. :)

Sorry I sneezed did I miss something? That was fast.

Gratz JoeWish! Enjoy!

Just arrived with my answers there when emma said it was over. Couldn't find the first sign, thought it's somewhere at New Switzerland :/

Anyway, still believe i'm the only one did it without www.google.de, but therefore with own knowledge. But still, 30 seconds too late :/

The questions weren't that easy, especially number three now. If you don't know about Baker or Moorcock, for 99,5% wikipedia i guess, not to solve. Dang, so much knowledge to scrap when you're a bit too slow :/

Good luck to the winners anyway, even if you may have cheated :p

Just arrived with my answers there when emma said it was over. Couldn't find the first sign, thought it's somewhere at New Switzerland :/

I spent >5 mins running around Ittacha before I went back and read the Amethera part... :D
After that I got the speed up good...

It seems I am one of the few winners that did this cuz I actually want to go to the concert :headbang:

I went to oshiri, because i knew everyone would be at new stitz, but then i thought
" hey! segna is to the north west too! aha! i've out tricked them all!"
upon arriving at segna, i was !!!!! by a cornundos:(
at that was the end of that...

I went to oshiri, because i knew everyone would be at new stitz, but then i thought
" hey! segna is to the north west too! aha! i've out tricked them all!"
upon arriving at segna, i was !!!!! by a cornundos:(
at that was the end of that...
You suck! :D In a nice way of course. :silly:

Jamhot

Gratz to the winners... But gratz to Joe he has been talking about this for a while... he deserves it since he and his GF is going now .. He was waiting and then he busted his ass to get this... Well deserved... I was even harrasing him a little during the event.. (Not a love of motorhead) but to each their own... Gratz Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a full report of the concert and I hope the MA package is a good hookup and they don't put you in a roach motel!!!!! lol

I spent sooo much time running around in Oshiri. I checked every house in New Switzerland. And I went to Segna.
Because I thought when they said "The first screen is located far up in the north-west, close to a teleporter." It would be inside the radar of the teleporter :silly:

But when I found the first one, and the second one, it was quite easy to see the pattern with using the newly added Land Area's, and from there on it was really quite easy... when I remembered I could press "T" to get to revive that is, and not find a mob to kill me :ahh:

I think it was fun actually. When I read the description I was thinking "neeeh.." since Im going anyway and running around didnt tempt me, but then I thought well, what the heck...

I knew two of the questions without googling it, Hawkwind and Bömbers, so Im kinda 'proud' of that aswell.
Dunno how late I was though, couldnt have been THAT late concidering winners were still there.. :ahh:

Anyway, kudos to Emma and Simon -was fun being a runaround rabbid ;)

It seems I am one of the few winners that did this cuz I actually want to go to the concert :headbang:

Thats great!
Oh and... See you there :headbang:

duuuude.. you see that screen? the other avatar is Poom (the one with green hair and pixie set), he is from our soc... damn he was so close yet he didnt win..:rolleyes:

gz!

Lol that was fast man, congratz on your prize, enjoy it:yay:

GraTz to the winners! ...envy u guys! :)

Thanx all for gratz and reps!

Oh and... See you there :headbang:
I sure hope I will!
I guess we all will be at the afterparty but it would be cool if there was some sort of get thogether for the Entropians :)

Thanx all for gratz and reps!

I sure hope I will!
I guess we all will be at the afterparty but it would be cool if there was some sort of get thogether for the Entropians :)

Big gratz Joe.
Now bring some jackyD and show Lemmy how to drink that stuff like a true Swedish dude :D

Grats dude, enjoy the concert :) Glad to hear that your actually going and not selling the ticket :)

~Tracer

Grats dude, enjoy the concert :) Glad to hear that your actually going and not selling the ticket :)

~Tracer

I missed the whole thing, and read about it in the client loader today, and even though the event was over I was going to take a look at it.

My problem is I can't find the first sign. I assume it's supposed to be on the shed at ~7000,39700, but I can't see it.

Can anyone give a clue where the sign is, or are the signs removed by now?

Did anyone take screenies of the signs, questions, etc? And the answers ofc.
Just for those of us who missed the entire thing.

TIA if you could post them in here :)

Did anyone take screenies of the signs, questions, etc? And the answers ofc.
Just for those of us who missed the entire thing.

TIA if you could post them in here :)

I have of the first 4 but the 5th I was so busy running I forgot :ahh:

Edit: here they are:

Sign 1:
located at the LA house in the new LA North of Oshiri:
1.jpg

The Answer was "Girlschool", the next screen of course led to...

Sign 2:
Shinook Jungle, and the new LA West of there, also at the house ... See a pattern yet?
2.jpg

The Answer was "Sacrifice"
The Hint to next location is hidden but it said "West from here" iirc.

Sign 3:
The new LA on the snowy islands.. South of Solfais Crater.
3.jpg

The Answer was "Hawkwind"
The hint to next location was "North of Sign 1"-

Sign 4:
The LA north of the LA the first sign was found in.
(yes my picture is compiled by two images)
4.jpg

The Answer was "Bömber"

Last edited:
Dunno if Wiki/Google are necessarily "cheating;" I asked Simon who in the world "Lemmy" was in a PM during the n00b contest (I did not even know that the questions would be related to Motorhead at that point), then proceeded to give the correct answers to the questions. If that isn't a giveaway that to the fact that you know nothing about the band, I don't know what is.
:monkey:

I have of the first 4 but the 5th I was so busy running I forgot :ahh:

Edit: here they are:

Sign 1:
located at the LA house in the new LA North of Oshiri:
1.jpg

The Answer was "Girlschool", the next screen of course led to...

Sign 2:
Shinook Jungle, and the new LA West of there, also at the house ... See a pattern yet?
2.jpg

The Answer was "Sacrifice"
The Hint to next location is hidden but it said "West from here" iirc.

Sign 3:
The new LA on the snowy islands.. South of Solfais Crater.
3.jpg

The Answer was "Hawkwind"
The hint to next location was "North of Sign 1"-

Sign 4:
The LA north of the LA the first sign was found in.
(yes my picture is compiled by two images)
4.jpg

The Answer was "Bömber"

Thx for posting the Q & A Skam! :)

Back