RX OpTac x1 Shin Guard and Level 3 Finder Amplifer, SGA Edition

Raffaele Meiers

Stalker
Society
Trigger Happy
Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
I looted this beauty lately but I do not need it so I want to see what you think it is worth:

I see on the Auction history that only one was sold a long time ago for TT+4k

The second Item I want to make a price check and ultimately sell is this unique item a unlimited mining amplifier Level 3 SGA Edition:

Yes I looted this little beauty by myself a long time ago :D

So what do you think, is TT+4k for the Shin Guards what I should get for it?
I made some years ago, in 2013 a price check on the amp and it was considered to be the same price as a normal on so at that time it was TT+35k

What do you think is the price today?

Thank you for any post on the subject.

I made some years ago, in 2013 a price check on the amp and it was considered to be the same price as a normal on so at that time it was TT+35k

What do you think is the price today?

Some random thoughts, in no particular order:

A lvl 2 recently failed to attract interest at slightly over 10k (I don't remember exact figure and the post has been edited but afaik it's in ingame auc now).

Lvl 3 is twice as big but actual increase in turnover depends on what you mine - ore, enmatter or... oh well.

Total uses do not matter much since portable repairs.

Lvl 3 has its fans, yours truly included. Also, there are people who attach nostalgic value to SGA items (yours truly not included because noob).

idk, 25k tops but more likely 20k or less.

Lvl 2 amp (UL) listed on auction at TT+11990 (SB & BO) did not sell. Seller in his Sales thread refused an offer of +10K before placing the amp on auction.

Below are auction prices, can be purchased direct from crafters for less:
Level 5 amp (L) listed on auction at 103.5%
D-Class (L) listed on auction at 105.62%

As a buyer looking to upgrade my Level 1 amp (UL), I would pay +20K, but I did not chase the bids on the Level 3 amps (UL) that sold on auction for +28K or +30K.

So it seems there is not much interrest for this unlimited Level 3 SGA Amp or the RX Shine Guard atm.

I sent you a PM about this a few days ago. Did you already sell the RX Optac x1 Shins to Divinity Deth Undefined by any chance? If not, there are apparently 2 of these floating around.

A quick search through EL rare loot revealed there are likely 7 (M) shins in existence.

A quick search through EL rare loot revealed there are likely 7 (M) shins in existence.

I saw those numbers a while back, but couldn't believe there might really be that many still around, I think a few may have been TT'ed or returned to MA through avatar decay. But certainly, one of those coming out of storage could explain 2 of them showing up suddenly.

Back