S: Rare Cadet Set

Badger

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Xavier Badger Reise
According to Sarah the umber on this cadet set can not be had again as this is pre vu 9.0 Umber, it looks darker than if it were coloured in umber today, making this Cadet set somewhat unique. I have only ever seen 1 other pre vu 9.0 blue and umber cadet set before (both made by Etopia) and have not seen that other set for some time.

I payed +400 for the set when i bought it. Please make offers/bids here, minimum bid of +650. The boots and Beret do not come with it, though I can sell the boots as well. Will accept offers on the boots from +100.

Last edited:
bump for ya xavy :rofl: *runs 'n hides*

I'd just like to drop in and mention that this set is indeed unique, as long as only one was coloured this way before VU 9.0, which I believe. It's impossible to recreate. Here's the exact difference between the old and new colours.

UniqueColors.jpg

Thanks Sarah :) btw if any of you are interested but not sure if you really wan't it feel free to PM me and you can try it on for a bit :)

i'm not challenging you guys, but i thought it was possible to create different shades of colours? or is this particular shade out of the selectable spectrum?

As far as i know this shade can not be made again as they changed the umber itself after VU 9.0. I may also ad that we had a little play with the previews of textures on the umber section and it is possible to make it even darker if wanted, but you may not like the texture it self.

bump for this lekker set :)

bump it up

Bring up Badger's post!

Bump it up!

bump it, louder!

Bump for this unique set, added new pics too :)

buuuuuump it up, offers welcome :)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump :yay:

Bump! :computer: :rolleyes:

Bump for Badge! :yay:

Back