Santa's Little helper winners...

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Well after seeing my name on one of the new items, I began to wonder how those listed were chosen...

Its great to have your name on something in EU, but my idea was only slightly related to the candy cane...

I submitted a concept for a plate of Christmas Cookies.

There is an extended list of names on the Elf Shoes.. (I'll SS it when i get a chance) I wonder how "related" all those people were?

Perhaps anyone who came up with a good clothing idea got listed there and anyone with a small item idea on the candy cane? I Have not seen who's names and how many are on the snowman.

If you got a name listing from MA, I would be interested in hearing what your idea was and how it related to the item that was created.

GRATZ to all who got the nod from MA in this years contest :)

I still think my design should had won :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

If you got a name listing from MA, I would be interested in hearing what your idea was and how it related to the item that was created.

I entered a snowman, and my name was added.

The face is fairly accurate, although mine had a scarf, not a tie (Im female, didnt even think of a tie)

I love the idea that people "contributed" to an idea, and more than one name was mentioned :wtg:

Further-more, in my piece I added that any changes needed were fine by me.

(no-way I could get the nose right lol)

So, thats fine, all good in my book :D

:thumbup:

Well after seeing my name on one of the new items, I began to wonder how those listed were chosen...

Its great to have your name on something in EU, but my idea was only slightly related to the candy cane...

I submitted a concept for a plate of Christmas Cookies.

There is an extended list of names on the Elf Shoes.. (I'll SS it when i get a chance) I wonder how "related" all those people were?

Perhaps anyone who came up with a good clothing idea got listed there and anyone with a small item idea on the candy cane? I Have not seen who's names and how many are on the snowman.

GRATZ to all who got the nod from MA in this years contest :)

i cant get in game since the patches, but i saw my name on the screen shot of elf shoes, my drawing is posted on the competition thread, from the screen shot i saw the shoe was the exact same shape, cant see the color yet

cant see the color yet

Grey and cant be coloured.

YET.

Apparently ma are going to fix this.

Hey.. I still wore mine lol :wtg:

Nice idea :thumbup:

the candy cane was an idea i sent in and the one we got is almost exactly what I asked for.... I requested a candy cane that we can hold like the christmas flower ;p oh not sure if the order of the names has to do with when ideas were submitted but i sent in my candy cane idea the day after the contest started.

And who's idea was it that the candy cane should be over 1Kg :D <-- all those white teeth gonna be smashed out and rotten!

I just found out my name is ALSO on the snowman. :scratch2:

Gratz on the winning idea, pete, glad to be included with you on the item :)

Haven't seen the snowman yet... how many names are on that item?

I have a snowman on display up in 4th floor of the Delta Tower, apt 4a, at Omegaton West Habitat. I'm going to put future gifts I receive up there or down in 1a as long as I keep getting gifts from MA, or I end up selling the deeds.

Back