Scaleywag's Investment Fund (SIF)

Scaleywag

Young
James McKnight Simmons
Hello Welcome to SIF

Basically I offer 10% every 3 months to the investors and right now there's a very low limit of 20k peds. Basically I'm trying to get up to that much so I can buy ores on Club Neverdie and sell them on Calypso, I think the minimum to get started is like 10 - 15k peds. As of right now I'm trading on Calypso with a very low amount of peds. But I do have enough to pay the person(s) in the case that the total amount of peds doesn't reach 20k by the end of the three month period and they decide to bail out. Message me for questions, thank you

hmm..

a year or two ago - maybe this would be an ok service. Now that CND has it's own storage, maybe not?

P.S. Could Scally be the same as another investment fund starter from a while back?... hmmm only time shall tell I guess?

Last edited:
Your first post is asking for people to give you 20K PEDs :scratch2:

His second post and he is "asking for invesment" come on.....

Subscribing watching investment ventures are fun hehe.

Hope this one doesn't end like all the others have but 2 post on ef isn't a good sign.

Best April Fools on the forum so far, good work.

Popcorn, anyone?

:popcorn:

Hai guys. Anyone want to loan me 100k PED? I promise you'll get 200% returns within the next 10 days! ;)

Scaleywag is an intersting name for a person posting this.

Merriam Webster - Scallywag - Scamp, Retrobate

Wikipeida - Scallie or Scally, is originally short for Scallywag, but is now most-often used in the context of a slang term for a hooligan youth subculture.

Ill assume its April Fools joke also... as all the past investment funds have gone down the toilet in scams or tears....

I tried myself to get small PED about 10k I think... 1st time was fine got soc mate... but others not so much....

Aside from that if this is serious which I doubt... having so few posts and no rep on EF wont help which makes me think joke.... and 10% every 3 months is decent... but not that great... only like 3.33% per month under 1% per week.... gotta offer at least 4% a month IMO....

As for CND trading haven't been up there in a while.... before VU changes... and like most things it was strong armed by Ionna :D.... managed to do some decent trading... but the bulk is Ionna controlled unfourtunately...

Not sure how much PED you have.... but borrowing full amount is also bad idea... itd be nice if you had at least 50% of loan covered with your own PED so that risk is smaller for investors.... having near nothing is pretty tough to go at if your paying full interest.... think of mortgage better to have a good sized down payment to reduce interest payments and then the difference between that and revenue is profit :D.

Like I said I think its a joke though....

Not gonna answer any of the questions asked in this thread, makes you a very serious thrustworthy person who i'd lend 20k any day :laugh:

How many hours do you game every day? How many days a week are you going to play to make a profit? Is there no work ore aducation you should do?

I gues you try to buy stuff for a to low price from others. Than sell at a high price on the other planet right. Giving a relly low markupprice is a way of stealing if you ask me.

Personaly i do not feel good about a 20k loan to you. You a newbe to on this forum. I would not be suprissed if i see you get banned sometime. If you are sow sure you can make a profit in thes game way dont you deposit some ped you're self!?

Or you can give me 20K, and you will get a nice % back IF I Hof :p

One more useless post in a useless thread.

He isn't serious about trading for sure, it's either a post to say "Look at me" or to try to scam people who wouldn't be enough carefull to "give" him money.

i think this guy is having a nice laugh at our expense.

This guy is joking ?

Right ?

Mari *.*
:kos:

Can I see your business plan please?

ah... and yet another ponzi try...

I really think about investing my peds in this fund but if he doesn't answer any questions :( It looks like a reeal good opportunity ;)

I really think about investing my peds in this fund but if he doesn't answer any questions :( It looks like a reeal good opportunity ;)

If things don't work out let me know I have some property for sale :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back