Scam Email, or legit?

3rd party disclaimer?

This was my concern indeed. I have used that email address to sign up for only a very few entropia related sites all of which seem quite reputable. Worrying :(

Also unless a staffer actually came in here and verified that this was legit i had no intention of opening it. Hopefuly this thread can at least be a heads up so that others will delete it as well.
When you signed up using those few Entropia sites with that Email address..Did you have to hit that window of "Terms of Service" where you hit accept? Maybe go back and check if one of them allow 3RD party access to your information?..Just trying to figure out how they could get your Email?....:scratch2:

I'm sure the EXE can be examined (without running it) and you'll probably find an email or website where it will send your authentication info once is has sniffed your keyboard.
Reminds me of the old modem-dialer trojan from 15 years ago which would hang-up your dial-up internet and redial (after turning off modem speaker) a expensive long-distance number in Moldavia. Morons who wrote it also had backup phone number in Toronto (416 area code) and they did get caught.

Everybody can send a mail with any return address, so that doesn't mean anything. More interessting would be how they got your mail address.

And yes, the mail is obviously not legit.

Since he seems to be the only one that received such mail (i hope) i`m preety shure that he have a `friend` who also plays EU ... irl `friend` i bet.

As you have been warned allready...DO NOT OPEN that exe !

Since he seems to be the only one that received such mail (i hope) i`m preety shure that he have a `friend` who also plays EU ... irl `friend` i bet.

As you have been warned allready...DO NOT OPEN that exe !

Find it in my inbox spamfilter ..for me its a Entropia related mail-adress but not "the" mail-adress i use with my acount.

how they get people emails ?

what this means shredder? :lolup:

mechanical-paper-shredder.jpg

Back