Scammer - Frozz3n ic3girl Rebelangel

dictator

Young
Society
NBK Legion
Dictator
Attempted Scam: She says for 30 PEDs she can use the Armour Construction Machine to upgrade my Vigi armour to have the same stats as Angel Armour without using plates.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Screenshot of her avatar:

Have reported it to MA.

Last edited:
hmm all to easy for some to fool others though :p

Shame on this person - go get a life and stop scamming people

dont know if MA will do anything though - she didn't actually scam me (just tried to). I don't know if thats enough for them to take any action.

But hopefully at least others will see this and know to stay clear of this individual.

Hey, do you have her on FL because for 30 ped to change my Vigi into Angel im caught hook, line and sinker :)

Nice catch there, lets hope nobody falls for the scam!

Tek.

Have you ever noticed that the avatars offering armor scams more often than not are female and they are almost always wearing orange?

Makes you wonder how many time the same person get banned and then just creates a whole new avatar with a new name and starts over.

Next time offer to upgrade her integrity :D

The fun way to catch them out at their own game is to ask them to show you their vigi stats :)

Wonder what their excuse would be for not having armour with upgraded stats or at least having angel would be :)

I had one of these ages ago offer to upgrade my Ghost. I asked them if they could upgrade any armor and was told, "sure, it just depends on how much you want to pay" or something close to that.

I offered them a pixie set and asked them if they could upgrade that for me to BOAR since that was what I was trying to get at the time and I was told, "Sure I can, but that won't be cheap."

My immediate reply was to place 500 PED in the trade window and say, "will that cover it?"

The answer was, "Sure, I just need you to confirm the deal and give me about 30 seconds to finish the upgrade. Hurry and confirm so I can get to work."

My final comment before I closed the trade window was to ask if they had a single piece of Boar that I could see to make sure that the product was what I wanted.

The answer was something along the lines of, "How am I supposed to have that when you didn't pay me yet?"

That was the end of the negotiation follwed up by an immediate annoucement in global chat that "so-and-so" was offering upgrade armor scamming to the highest bidder.

I never saw that avatar again.

:D

Back