Scammer - Sikora

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
It really pains me to post in this thread, but after weeks of waiting and no sign from the person mentioned above I feel I must tell people about what has happened.

About 2 months ago I posted a thread looking for miners who would act as contractors for me, to supply me with materials. The deal being that I supply them with bombs and amps and pay for their decay etc. This prompted a whole host of responses and I was overwhelmed by people who wanted to join up.

I managed to hire a few honest, trustworthy people and the contracting went very well indeed. Unfortunately, I also managed to hire one who suddenly disappeared. I actually bumped into Sikora in game and he told me about himself. Then he posted this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40202

So, I took him at face value and hired him with over 1k peds (TT) worth of equipment. Then he disappeared and I have not been able to contact him since, despite numerous PM's here on EF and asking around some people who actually recommended the chap.

So, if you're out there Sikora and you're willing to have a chat about the issue, I will be open to hearing from you. You also have the opportunity to clear your name.

It amazing that despite a whole load of honest people in EU, it's the one or two dishonest ones that can leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Of course, I do have to re-iterate that it was entirely my risk and I understood that when I hired Sikora initially.

Well, he hasn't been on EF in a while. Lets hope he's just had business IRL, and he'll be back soon...

Good luck mate

Sry for u.. I know the fealing, losted few k's ped on this kind of trusted bussines :( , hope u will find ur " man" but if he/she dindnt pop up for 2 months ur chances are v.low(I would say a miracle is needed).

Regards

sry to hear! getting scammed realy hurts the moral :mad:
u offer people a job and they screw u over .

(if u need a replacer ill be happy to help u ;) )

in the end its their loose.. they lose a good job from you...

Anyhow im sorry to hear you lost 1 k on that. So if i get a ATH i give you 1 k :p lol

Back