Society
Necromancers
Helena Chesty Jugs
more to follow .....................

Last edited:
I like cheese !

Chesty Jugs said:
yeah stole a gun ammo and loot from a mob last night

Explain please, (especially the part I bolded) or I'll have to shut this thread down.

He looted the mob in space.

And everyone knows that getting looted in space is theft.

:dance::dance::dance:

Some guy stole from a mob? That turns the loot theory upside down LOL

Ok this is my fault I didn't explain it properly.
Many of you know that Narfi is running an event on RT (it is posted on this forum). Last night a thief, not sure whether I can post his name, stole a Korss 400 and 150 ped in ammo and the loot from the first mob (via KS) then baled. Narfi has been supplying the weapons and ammo to the participants that are helping him with the understanding that anything left at the end of the hunt would be returned to him. This has been a very helpful and fun thing for a lot of people and has been running for quite some time. This has been the first instance of anyone destroying the spirit of this event. I got a little overzealous and explained it to Chesty as a scam so this is not his fault he was just trying to help. I know the community has very many perceptions of what is proper and what is not - it was just my feeling that a thief is a thief and should be acknowledged accordingly. This guys actions were like someone perpetrating an armed robbery of the salvation army guy at Christmas.

Ok this is my fault I didn't explain it properly.
Many of you know that Narfi is running an event on RT (it is posted on this forum). Last night a thief, not sure whether I can post his name, stole a Korss 400 and 150 ped in ammo and the loot from the first mob (via KS) then baled. Narfi has been supplying the weapons and ammo to the participants that are helping him with the understanding that anything left at the end of the hunt would be returned to him. This has been a very helpful and fun thing for a lot of people and has been running for quite some time. This has been the first instance of anyone destroying the spirit of this event. I got a little overzealous and explained it to Chesty as a scam so this is not his fault he was just trying to help. I know the community has very many perceptions of what is proper and what is not - it was just my feeling that a thief is a thief and should be acknowledged accordingly. This guys actions were like someone perpetrating an armed robbery of the salvation army guy at Christmas.

Ahhh now I know who it is. You do know i've seen about 3 thieves so far?

Thread closed due to an infatuation in my pelvis

Status
Back