Scanning

Norbert

Elite
Just a request to return scanning to how it was basically, or at least allow more than 1 scan per creature/vehicle etc. If this change was done to stop afk-ers auto scanning then make number of scans reasonable say 10 or 20, 1 just makes it impractical to skill anymore.

Possible reasons for changes

1- Scanning for profit
- Scanning for profit stopped long time ago when genetics was like 20k%, electronics 10k% etc... also people paying for those skills could have scanned themselves. Market dictates whether players can profit on activities or not, in everything skills, armour,materials, sweat....

2- Auto scanning
- This was one reason argued at time of scanning changes, but.... now people skill 24/7 repairing on motherships giving way more skill per time in sciences etc. Electronics and mechanics skills so well on repair skilling and firing ship guns scanning robots is kinda redundant and slower... unless of course you want scan robot skill, analysis which are hardly profit skills.

Basically i used to enjoy scanning to pass time, waiting on auctions clearing, chatting in soc, paying decay for skills as i waited. Now to skill this profession is crazy, just repaired the scanner (es400) and gonna go out scan with it but time to skill is crazy lol.

Please give us scanning back

Thankyou Dibbler

I aslo want it back.

Please and thank you.

Yap me too

If not as it was before, then perhaps at least reset it after you have scanned 2-3 other targets?

This would allow quicker skilling but also require player presence :)

yes, bring old scanning back! norbert got valid points. additionally, with no personal loot pool MA and PPs could gain more income from decay with old scanning :confused::wise:

Back