ATH: Scipulor Stalker - 34423 PED

ATH also gives me boner :eek:

Had to login just to say GRATZ! :)

screw stormer, pham, and all the others, you've got the most by far lol. gratz. (im guessing we will see a topic: "why does he get 30! ath's and i do not get one?) all i can say is: youve got more time and money on your hands then i do. congratz, and i suppose you know what to do with it after 30 of em. I think you also have the Entropia and World record of most all time high's ever, and it should be recorded (neverdie had a topic on that right?)

you will probably be the first to 40, and 50 too.

Well Done Mate :) Dark Knights Rule

Gratz for this one Cobra. To take screens with windows 7 you should try "fraps", it works.

Ben Cobra The Dark Knight Scipulor Stalker - 34423 PED: 11/25/2009 05:39

This was my nr 30 ATH ever in entropia wow toke me 3 yers to get the nr 30
so thats cool i am happy

all was oil and 1 rutuba part bud its grat i am happy
:yay:

GRATZ m8! :)

well u deserve it so gratz ben

Nice ath cobra big gratz :yay::yay:

gratz! :wtg:
you didnt make a screen?

Ben Cobra The Dark Knight Scipulor Stalker - 34423 PED: 11/25/2009 05:39

This was my nr 30 ATH ever in entropia wow toke me 3 yers to get the nr 30
so thats cool i am happy

all was oil and 1 rutuba part bud its grat i am happy
:yay:

30 ATH's.
THIRTY ATH'S.
THIRTIETH ATH
all within 3 years?

Ty for giving me another reason to consider quitting.

edit - I'm not pissing on cobra, so don't get pissy with me. I see people whom have invested more than cobra get far, far less in return, so this 'dynamic' bullshit is rather grating after 3 years for me.

Gratz
well Done :)

Sunab Naverith

for the first its the first ATH in 3yers so you lost sumthing ther
and what i haw invest you rely cant say enything abudt so why ar you saying sum lik that

you haw no ider of what i haw dropt in to game so what you say is more or less just whing nothing more so

take a look at my tracker to i think i am nr 6 ther in ho makes most globals in game in hunt maby i do that becures i spend a shit load of time hunting i haw not locket it so go and take a look and you will se how much time i even spend in game before you say enything ther

Last edited:
The ATHs i got ower ther yers is

i got one PK ATH that was just to haw it to for i wont one in its plac you can make a ath so i was going for full hous that i got for lik 3 yers back

bud now i hit nr 30 if we count ther PK ath whit in it to
and to get this last ath haw taking me 3 yers to get

and the smalest aths i got in old days was lik 4500 peds so ther was smale long time a go ther rely dont count on aths eny more bud i haw count in to my personal ath list so i count them lik that for ther was aths at that time
to day meny wod say its just a ok hof ther was other tiimes in eu long time a go

All your peds belongs to Cobra :D

Congratz Ben ;)

you make me cry... 30 ATH ....

gratz

Sunab Naverith

for the first its the first ATH in 3yers so you lost sumthing ther
and what i haw invest you rely cant say enything abudt so why ar you saying sum lik that

you haw no ider of what i haw dropt in to game so what you say is more or less just whing nothing more so

take a look at my tracker to i think i am nr 6 ther in ho makes most globals in game in hunt maby i do that becures i spend a shit load of time hunting i haw not locket it so go and take a look and you will se how much time i even spend in game before you say enything ther

First, no clue if you are pointing out that for others it's their first ATH :)confused:) or if it's your first ATH in 3 years (can't be, saw you get a hogglo ATH what was it, 6 months ago?).

I do know (vaguely) how much you spend ingame. I don't have your financials, but I have seen the gear you use, seen your pro levels, and also seen how much you craft/hunt/etc - not hard to draw up rough estimates at that point.

I have no doubt you are incredibly active in EU. Only a deaf, dumb & blind man wouldn't know your activity within EU, especially considering that just about anytime you are online, you are globalling on one thing or another. I don't even pretend to know enough of the loot system to say that's due to how much you've spent or not.

What I'm pointing to is, if it's indeed valid, 30 ATH's in 3 years (if that indeed is the correct translation - with Etopia I can decipher correctly, but honestly I only understand 1/10th of what you say - I'm sorry if I deciphered wrong).
I see people here who global as often as you, or been around easily as long as you, etc etc - not even have an uberhof. And you get have 30 ath's? I'd be really curious to know if that is avatar based or user-based (as in, anyone playing your avatar would get loots like that, or if you're doing something unique that's causing it).

But you're right. This is whining on my part. Granted, what I've blown this SGA you probably do in a single 24 hour period, but it's enough money down the drain (eco or otherwise) that seeing the 'dynamics of EU' (i.e., the same thing happening again over and over again to the same main group of people) shows to me that my luck is probably NOT going to change "for the better" because it's a NEW AGE or any shit like that. It goes to show that those avatars like you are going to keep doing things like this, and avatars like me are going to keep feeding the loot pool so you can keep doing things like this.

I respect you for sticking through PE/EU as long as you have, Ben. For taking all the flak from random people that I've seen and not blowing up (much :silly2:). This whining isn't directed at you - you can't control what MA/FPC does with your avatar in loot (or can you? :eek:) it's more a general notation and rant/whine over the fact that shit like this is beyond regular (from my perspective, please note that), and it's obvious to me by now that I lack the RL financials to alert MA to my avatars existence to have them haul me out of the rut I've been in for 3 years.

Congrats on the scip ATH, and for getting a new #1 loot on scips - gonna take a while for that to be beat, I'd reckon. Funny thing, only a handful of hours earlier I was hunting scips, and I told my friend "Scips are saving up for a giant megahof, if not an ATH - and I'd bet it's going to be on the upper maturity" :laugh:. Shoulda really put a bet on it, I'd have made some easy money! :laugh:
Sorry for going off the track. Done here, just had to respond to that.

Gratz cobra. :)

But you're right. This is whining on my part.

Well done for this clarification.

@ Falke , no need to be personal.

Can everybody just stop trashing this thread we cant do anything about this, and why should we put this on ben.
If we keep this behavior up we wont se any screens or threads about cool loots and items etc just because they fear that the thread will just be a whining thread.
Sure call me a kissass but ive already had alot of friends thinking twice of showing their loots because the major part of the players just turn their back and becomes so jelaus that it starts to effect their rep and economy.

30 ATH, ur crazy :D

Im still waiting for my first 12k loot...

Buck.

Posting against my better judgement, but anyway...

In my opinion, Cobra is one of the most no-nonsense guys around here.

Among others that commented in this thread, are the kinds that 'misunderstand' on purpose, split hairs and mince words - which is just ridiculous.

He clearly stated that it took three years to get this one 30:th ATH - not 30 ATHs in three years.

Some people... :rolleyes:

Back