Info: Screenshots of the updated Athene/Zephyrus area [WIP]

It's times like this I'm glad I'm dumb enough to enjoy the little things in life.. Like animals that think they're something else.. Tripping people, laughing in an evil manner and dancing spastically after over consuming the delightful liquid beer or I'd never be able to afford a modest entertainment budget :laugh:

Sorry for going off topic it's been so long I've forgotten what this was anyway and I'm not gonna check the first post to find out

It's times like this I'm glad I'm dumb enough to enjoy the little things in life.. Like animals that think they're something else.. Tripping people, laughing in an evil manner and dancing spastically after over consuming the delightful liquid beer or I'd never be able to afford a modest entertainment budget :laugh:

Sorry for going off topic it's been so long I've forgotten what this was anyway and I'm not gonna check the first post to find out

Must admit, beer is fucking brilliant.

to stay on the second topic....

i don't work so hard , and i earn a heaps and heaps of money.
and i spend it on the most useless things i can think of.

and it feels soooooooo good . whhahaha
13000 a year as entertainment money is a lot iv'e been reading here , well thats peanuts...

do you know how much it cost's to buy a woman for a weekend ?

Ghehehehe

Last edited:
to stay on the second topic....

i don't work so hard , and i earn a heaps and heaps of money.
and i spend it on the most useless things i can think of.

and it feels soooooooo good . whhahaha
13000 a year as entertainment money is a lot iv'e been reading here , well thats peanuts...

do you know how much it cost's to buy a woman for a weekend ?

Ghehehehe
About 50 bucks an hour... err I mean no I don't.. please tell. ;)

Back