Question: search(Robots.network.hub);

chevrons

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
Givendale Chevrons Skelton
Anyone got any info about this mission, which follows uplink(restore(); in the new Mad Prophet chain.

The text doesn't say what to do, nor where to do it. It mentions going to an update node, but I tried going back to the one from the previous mission, and nothing happens.

Anyone got any info about this mission, which follows uplink(restore(); in the new Mad Prophet chain.

The text doesn't say what to do, nor where to do it. It mentions going to an update node, but I tried going back to the one from the previous mission, and nothing happens.

Can you check mission description if it says there?

As far as I remember, it's about trying to get a special mission item; either by trying to get a robot to hand it over to you voluntarily (lol) or by scavenging them.

I did try to persuade a robot to give it to me, but after having died more than 5 times in a row I gave up. Unless someone with more patience can say that method do work, I guess hunting for it is the only practical way. As for hunting, I think it tool around 200 ped of ammo spent to get the mission item.

No, there is no specific requirment, it just says you have to disrupt the hub around an update link.

Isn't this the one where you have shoot robots until you get a guest item, a special fluid memory ?

Isn't this the one where you have shoot robots until you get a guest item, a special fluid memory ?

I think the original mission tet (the one you get from the RX) said something like "If you kill a lot of robots in an area the system will get stressed" (and something I don't remember now will happen). You're probably right, one of those missions where it doesn't really say in the mission description what you're supposed to do once you've clicked away the dialogue.

When you return with the fluid memory the RX will try to use it and tell you more about robot hubs.

Got it.

I killed some Warriors and Drones around the Uplink Tower NE of Boreas, but nothing.

Then I went to Hadesheim to do The Belly of the Beast; killing a Legionaire at the Uplink Tower at the first waypoint gave me the memory module to return to RX-483.

Well, after reading the previous post I tried the crater for a couple hours with no luck, then I went NE of Boreas to that Uplink Tower and after a few kills a Warrior Gen 4 dropped the part. Good luck.

Well, after reading the previous post I tried the crater for a couple hours with no luck, then I went NE of Boreas to that Uplink Tower and after a few kills a Warrior Gen 4 dropped the part. Good luck.

I think it's the ammo spent that triggers this one - you'll get it after 200 ped ammo, I think. Also (maybe) you have to be killed in crater once.

so were u able to get a new mission after you finished the mission given

I did "answer.short=yes" after this mission, though it might have been availible before it. After that one I didn't find any new mission though.

Seems the "200 ped" info is still actual, but place and type of bots doesn't matter. I spent ~50 ped on Legionaries in the crater, ~50ped on Warriors/Drokas NE from Boreas, and finally got the item from Eviscerators in the volcano after another ~100ped.

Got the "Uplinked" achievement for it but she don't speak with me anymore, so guess it's the end of the line.

Back