Question: Searching for fruits,etc. in PVP areas

thomn

Young
What do you think searching for fruit,stone,ect. in PvP areas? Are there another conditions except PvP rules? Can I there find bigger amount, cause its more dangerous there?

Give it a try....let us know how you do.

But, I doubt it.

Forget it, i've been in pvp hunting mulmun for a year, you don't find more fruit nor stones. And you risk loosing it all + toxic shot + other loot (if lootable pvp). So no, i'm quite sure you've got the same chance to find the same amount anywhere. Adding the risk of pvp is unnecessary.

I think it's the same, doesn't matter PvP or not. And at current rate, i would better stick to sweating, it's much more productive. Looking for fruits/stones intentionally is too time consuming and not worth it imho.

Could be worth a try, as long as you keep away from the lootable PVP. If nothing else you may gain some dodge skills ;)

You get the same amounts (i.e. pitiful) in pvp as you do anywhere else.

i have to disagree on someones post saying sweating is more profitable, i make way more finding fruit/stones. here's some advice, find a nice open area with no mobs... either a mining LA or somewhere on treasure island, *walk* in a tight grid 10 meters deep(thats your sight range, or 10 coordinate points) in 3rd person view over the entire area, you should find something every 10mins or so on average. just yesterday i found my first rutol spawn, 23 stones valued at .70-1ped each :yay:

oh and dont sell to the resellers, they dont offer much at all. save up until you have a decent amount then sell on the auction or to a friend. to calculate current market value take the % say 500,000% and multiple it by 0.0001. that is what each item is worth.

good luck!

I think you will only get higher yeilds at cp or cnd. On FPC it will be consistant no matter where you go 10 to 1xx at a time.

Back