Second Entities

AkiranBlade said:
Using 6A's I never saw over 10x I don't believe.

I have 6A’s too and they are better but I got hp to spare so don’t mind the extra damage when it saves me some peds in repairs bills. :)

Now vixen used to hunt them naked and I loved her system......... forgot her hp but over 210 she was doing them naked with one mod fap and having an friend fap her with adj fap!

160+50= 210 HP should be good enough to do them w/o armor ;)

Muskito said:
I used full salamander + 6a's and never got a bigger hit then 138dmg and i had some uber luck ;p
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Was going to get an set but they changed decay to damaged absorbed base. Before you could save a lot of money using that set “Salamander” hunting them.. Decayed like Nemesis.... now im not 100% sure.

Jena used to use Salamander while we where hunting them... said decay was very low compared to using an armor like shadow..........

All I can add to this discussion is that if someday I can throw in an opinion on whether I like to use my supremecy, shadow, salamander or just go armorless when hunting SEs I'll be a very happy man.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

There is one additional spot for second entities. Northeast of Ithaca... up closer to the shore than to Ithaca.

DarkMatter said:
There is one additional spot for second entities. Northeast of Ithaca... up closer to the shore than to Ithaca.

Unless the've put a new spawn in the past month, then i would say you might be thinking of the troopers?

Centech said:
All I can add to this discussion is that if someday I can throw in an opinion on whether I like to use my supremecy, shadow, salamander or just go armorless when hunting SEs I'll be a very happy man.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lol, Dr. Visa in the house :laugh:

SEG`s is doing a combo of Elec, Burn and Cut...first i tought it was 33%/33%/33% its not totally correct but not far from it either

In full supremacy they do 11->102 i think and some more on higher generations makeing supremacy the BEST armor VS SEG

wo armor SEG 01 max damage is 189 (or was before)

But the most eco way to hunt them is aimk2 and modfap, aimk2 drain them down to about 5-10% tops before they even reach and high HP + modfap will eliminate their damage cost to almost 0.

happy hunting

Stormer said:
SEG`s is doing a combo of Elec, Burn and Cut...first i tought it was 33%/33%/33% its not totally correct but not far from it either

In full supremacy they do 11->102 i think and some more on higher generations makeing supremacy the BEST armor VS SEG

wo armor SEG 01 max damage is 189 (or was before)

But the most eco way to hunt them is aimk2 and modfap, aimk2 drain them down to about 5-10% tops before they even reach and high HP + modfap will eliminate their damage cost to almost 0.

happy hunting

Unfortunately my FAP-90 sometimes struggles to outfap the bigger hits, but it's a 50/50 affair at the moment. I liken them to the way Neconu attack, big hits, often misses. I'm hoping with a few hundred more levels of evade they become a little more manageable with my armour.

Stormer said:

Yes, that was my feeling too, although I believe the damage distribution is more like 25/50/25. But indeed this type of damage makes SEG very difficult to manage by any armor type.

BB

AkiranBlade said:
hehe, maybe, but I want Black + White paint myself so, if there's any to be had, I'm having them first :) Sure as heck not going to be buying the stuff for the silly money being charged for them.

Te He, yeah I know, 100ped a can for black now basically, but the colouring sessions hurt even more at 500ped per field for black :( My dream of having lots of black and red clothing and furnishings in Crazy Lee's Goth Emporium may have to fall back to other stuff for now, cause all of that is something I don't think I can honestly support the more I think about it. Etopia and all you other colouring skillers out there get to work, and let me know when you get there :wise:

PS the suicide mission on second entities is now set for Tuesday, meeting at 20:00 MA time, so if any of you would like to join the rag tag crazy FoFW to help us out with that, please pm one of us here or in game.

I have always wanted to do SE's... heard a rumor that Tbird could handle them....boy was that wrong....I think I would get them about 1/3 way before they would murdelize me.

But maybe with my Sally you say?... with 6A plates?

I can't find any info on this site or others about the price of 6A plates....

About what am I looking at, price wise?

Fade said:
I have always wanted to do SE's... heard a rumor that Tbird could handle them....boy was that wrong....I think I would get them about 1/3 way before they would murdelize me.

But maybe with my Sally you say?... with 6A plates?

I can't find any info on this site or others about the price of 6A plates....

About what am I looking at, price wise?

http://peauction.com/itemlisting.php?id=795

pretty recent i'd say. maybe get it cheaper from auktuma, or someone else crafting them....

Thx. + rep for the assist.... I may just give that a go!

ok..what are the opinions....

are the globals or items loots such that they make SEs more profitable to hunt than other mobs?... That Sally sure is expensive to repair.

Fade said:
Thx. + rep for the assist.... I may just give that a go!

ok..what are the opinions....

are the globals or items loots such that they make SEs more profitable to hunt than other mobs?... That Sally sure is expensive to repair.

Now im not expert at killing S.E.Gs, only (regreatably) tried to take em on with a mate at one time.

But i think they always loot, like neconu and formicacida do, if youve read the thread about the loot being stamina*64 you would understand me.

And the loots in items are prety good, noticably:

Supremacy Harness
Ressurect Chip, Wormhole Chip, and potent focus chip
And i think some high level blade.

Sorry if this aint enough info, as i said i aint no expert :tongue2:

Matty
:cool:

I think the damage they deal is based upon the different dmg set proportions of your standard combat/survival En-blade :>
That would be approx.
20% Stab
50% Cut
15% Burn
15% Electric
(note all enblades differ in dmg proportions for each damage type eg. shorblades have higher stab then cut dmg and there is minor difference between the different models)

Now, 6As only stop some burn and penetration damage..... Sally is stopping 50 of the burn damage already.

Why wouldn't plates that absorb cut or electric be better?

Fade said:
Now, 6As only stop some burn and penetration damage..... Sally is stopping 50 of the burn damage already.

Why wouldn't plates that absorb cut or electric be better?

nicole said somewhere that Skalman and Rony said s/he should use 5b on the shadow....

Hi folks,

The Federation of Free Wanderers and a few friends went on the hunt for Second Entities south-east of the teleporter at Treasure Island Castle earlier this evening.

It wasn't quite the suicide mission that we were told it was likely to be, although I know myself and Lee had real difficulty targeting the enemy for some strange reason. As a team we took down countless Second Entities, although we suffered the indignity of having to revive countless times too! :D

The idea of the hunt was to experience taking on these beasts, and to try to get Lee her belated birthday present of red paint so that she can craft items in red (and black, when she gets some of those).

As it happens, Lee has received only two red paint cans so far (from sob, I think). Not quite as much as we hoped for but we're hoping that there are others in circulation from the hunt.

Anyway, it was great fun and, due to the targeting problem, not as expensive as I first expected! :silly2: And on a personal level, I squeezed past the 1000 rifle skills mark (it being a skill I started to develop only recently).

I would like to thank, in no particular order, Lee, sob, Pirx, Greenie, ThunderCat, Psycho Al, Xavier, Fade, Molly, Freyr, Sharp, Drakkar Iron-Fist and Kylie Kylie White for participating in the action.

I look forward to future hunts. It was a blast.

Thankyou,

Dusk.

thanks all for a fun hunt :D 10 more hunts like this and we have 1 field of red for lee :silly2:

FYI: SEG01-02 ghoul+6a gave 60-70dmg hits on average. sometimes as low as 40-45 dmg and a very few times around 120-135 dmg. i dont even want to talk about the 03-04 gen :scared:

we managed to get one global and two 40+ loots. and lucky me got 2 cans of red paint that Dusk mentioned, for the birthdaychild :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Special thanks to the guys who came along with guns big enough to make a dent on the things...

:sniper: :handgun: [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Was a great laugh, even the 180 critical hits :laugh:

Yes...fun...but for all of those that think that SEs are guranteed profit...it is not so.

I think I had about a 40% return on investment...though it was a relatively short hunt.

Still fun... especially since I have not done a group hunt for about 3 years.

It was a lot of fun, though the inability to target the buggers was a pain in the potuie to say the least (same problem later on the rock in a test run with the caperons for Friday, maybe not a great idea to hunt on a vu Tuesday :laugh: ). Not a wildly successful hunt in the loot vs cost department, but the goals of testing out the second entities, having fun, and getting a bit of paint were all reached.

Big thanks to all you guys for coming along, is always great fun to have friends join us on our chaotic missions ( really cool that you broke the non group hunt streak with us Fade, welcome anytime babe). Extra special thanks to Trinity (aka Dusk) for having the idea, has been a special birthday week and then some thanks to all of my mates. (Got one more can later Trin so 3 in all so far).

Next mission impossible: the critters that drop black paint?

Falxangius stalkers? :boxer: Why not?
Maybe with my imaginery sentinel armour you say?... With 5B plates?

:scratch:

ive been at an outpost by fort argus and they were there :( same with fefs and trox :(

Back